Dear diary,

I never thought I would be doing this. Doing this in sense confiding in you.

This hardback notebook reached me in the same parcel that my fashion photoshoot photographs arrived in with a 'thank you' card, the day after the Charity Ramp.

And today, five days after the tragic night at the central park, at sharp 8:17 in the morning, I have picked you up along with a blue gel pen to fill you in with my current life.

It's been five days without any message or call from his side and four since I'm locked up in my little cage. My room.

Yeah, you got it right, I'm afraid to face him. I didn't go to college or to CCD, not even to my balcony.

Naina left just now handing me my exam schedule for semester one. It starts next week. Probably I could distract myself by preparing for it.

"Are you coming to classes tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'll join for the exam. I need some days to prepare." I lied.

Yes, I haven't told her about all that even after all those terribly intrusive questions on my mood.

It is raining heavily outside. Thundering too. It should have brought some joy to me but rather I have gotten repulsive without seeing the sun for five days.

Crappy cyclones.

Will catch you later.