Chapter 4

I woke up in my bed. How did I get to my bed? I don't remember that I went to bed on my own. Suddenly, I saw the last scene in front of my eyes. I had to fall asleep on Seokmin's shoulder.

"Argh!" I hated myself more than anything else.

I got up from the bed slowly and turned around. I was really in my room. I hissed. It was the worst morning ever.

After a moment, someone knocked on the door. "You awake?"

"Yeah, come in!"

The door opened and Seokmin's head showed up in my room, then his whole body. I noticed a big smile on his face. He was smiling this way all the time. That's why members called him Sunshine.

"How did you sleep?" Seokmin asked softly.

"I have a better question. How did I get to my bed?"

He was silent for a moment. "Eyy- Soonyoungie... I brought you here," he said innocently.

I frowned. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I replied and turned my back to him. "I have legs too," I added shortly.

He sighed. "You had looked a little tired, I didn't wanna wake you up," he replied quietly and turned back to the door. He wanted to go.

I bowed my head and sighed. I quickly went to him and grabbed his hand. He turned to me confused. Today was a day off.

"Please, don't go... I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean it that way. Please... stay here, I don't want to be here all alone."

After a few seconds of looking at me in confusion, he smiled and hugged me gently. "It's okay, Soonyoungie. I'll stay here with you as you wish."

I smiled into his chest and a little nodded. He was really sweet. He's always been that way. His personality was something incredible.

I haven't felt well in recent days. I knew something was wrong with me. I was hiding the truth about myself and my health. I've been tired for the last few days. That's why I didn't want to be here alone. I needed him. He was my healer. He was the only one who could save me.

The whole day we were sitting on my bed and watching tv. We laughed together. We were enjoying our time together. I was wondering what other members were doing.

Everything was amazing today. We enjoyed our meal together. We had a lot of fun today. But suddenly happened something that ruined everything. I quickly got up from my bed and ran to the toilet. I leaned over the toilet and vomited all the food. I sat down next to the toilet and bowed my head. I really didn't feel well at all. Everything revolved around me.

Then the door quickly opened and Seokmin quickly sat down beside me with a worried face. "Soonyoung, are you okay!? What happened?" he shouted at me full of dismay. "Soonyoung, speak with me!"

My tears rushed down my cheeks. I didn't want to. I ruined the whole day. "I'm sorry, Seokmin..." I whispered tiredly. "I ruined everything. Please... leave me alone..."

Seokmin full of dismay shook his head. "No! I don't leave you, Soonyoung! I won't leave you here alone."

He helped me up and put his hand around my waist. My hand was put around his neck. Then we slowly walked back to my room. He laid me carefully on the bed. He sat down beside me and turned the tv on.

"Be quiet, Soonyoung. I know what you wanna say and I say no! I don't leave you here alone."