Chapter 29

I woke up earlier and went to the kitchen for some snacks and then I almost bumped into Jihoon.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Haha, very funny, Soonyoung, you are not much taller than me though..." He answered a bit annoyed.

I shrugged and opened a fridge and took some food. I turned to the boy. "Listen, Jihoon, er... what are you even doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question, Soonyoung..."

I sighed a bit. "I couldn't sleep."

Jihoon frowned. "Same."

"Did you think about Samuel, huh?"

"I hate you, but yeah..." Jihoon sat down on his chair. "I have to admit he's awesome! I can't stop thinking about him at all, but what am I supposed to do!? Hey! Soonyoung! Are you listening to me!?"

"What? Of course, I listen to you, Jihoon! I- I was just thinking about our debut..."

"Yeah... I am a little nervous too but don't worry, you can do it!"

"No, Jihoon. We can do it together!"

***

"Soonyoung? Are you prepared for our big day?" Seokmin asked with a calm voice.

I took a breath and looked at him with a slight nod. "I am, Seokmin, just a little nervous."

"Don't worry, you are not going on the stage alone," Seungcheol added to the conversation with a laugh. "Your father will envy you when you become a popular idol!" he added with a smirk and then went off.

"I can't do it, Seok..."

He grabbed me by my shoulders gently and made me look into his eyes. "Of course, you can do it. You're a Kwon Soonyoung, the most strongest and talented boy I've ever met. I'll be there with you, okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Let's go then! What are we waiting for!?"

***

I can't still believe that I'm standing on the stage right now. Our fans are supporting us so much. They love us. They also loved our song and choreography. It took me so long to prepare the choreography and still, I wasn't sure if fans will love it, and now? They love it! 

"Thank you for your huge support today! We really appreciate it a lot! And now I would love to introduce someone. There are two very talented members who worked so hard on this song and the choreography. "Lee Jihoon! Our songwriter and composer! And Kwon Soonyoung! Our very talented choreographer! Those two worked really hard to make you happy!"

All fans started shouting at the same time. I smiled at them. I suddenly felt different. I finally found my huge family - Members and our fans. I finally knew where I've always belonged.

I also caught a Jihoon's smile on his face with a slight nod in my direction. 

Thank you for everything you all have done for me.

***

Thank you all for supporting me until now! 
I love you so much!

I just want to say this is the last chapter and now I'm already working on the epilogue.
Whoa... I can't still believe it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!