Chapter 14

The next morning, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was alone. I sighed and slowly sat up on my bed. I didn't know what I was supposed to do right now. I should have rested, but I was so bored. And also, the other members had to train. I was supposed to be here all alone. I was nothing, just a nuisance to them. I blinked a few times and then I got up, walking towards my bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and walked up to the mirror. I looked at myself with a deep sigh. I looked terrible. My phone started ringing. I quickly returned to the room and grabbed my phone from the bed and looked at the screen. Seungkwan?

"What's going on, Kwan? Something had happened?"

"Could've you come to the gym?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Of course, Gimme a few seconds!"

I hung up and looked at the door. I sighed and walked to the gym as fast as I could. Then I entered inside.

Everyone looked at me. "What happened?" I asked at them a little uncertainly. Even Seokmin looked away when he has noticed I turned to him. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What happened!?" I shouted at them frustrated.

"Your father's here," Mingyu answered almost inaudibly, still looking to the ground.

"Er... What!?" I quickly looked around. My heart began to beat faster than usual. It couldn't be true! It couldn't be possible! He couldn't be here!

"You heard well, Soonyoung. Your father's here," Seungkwan repeated the answer.

"Where is he?"

"He probably will be in your room now."

I said nothing, just quickly turned around and left the gym as quickly as possible. I ran to my room. When I opened the door I saw my father. He was standing in front of the window, looking out. Then he noticed my presence and turned to me with a fake smile.

"Ah, you're here, my son."

I tried to make a slight smile with a nod. "Glad to see you, father," I said a little bitterly, kept smiling.

He smirked and looked at me. "I'm proud of you, Soonyoung. You got a chance to be here with the real talent people."

"I know, I'm not talented..."

"I'm really happy you know it, son. Then you tried it and now you can return back home," he said calmly.

Everything got blurred. I felt tears in my eyes. He got a point. I was nothing, just an ordinary boy. I didn't belong here at all. They had a real talent, but what about me?

He came closer to me. I shut my eyes tightly. He put his hands on my shoulders. I flinched with myself a bit. I was trying to be strong. I wanted to shout for any help, but I was too scared of my father. Everyone thought he was so a kind man, but the truth was different. He wasn't kind at all.

Suddenly he pulled me against the wall. "Did you think you can hide here in front of me?" he hissed in my ear. "Neither here you aren't safe! Understand!?"

A few tears streamed my cheeks. I nodded. I wanted to run away, but his grip was too strong. I wanted to shout for any help, but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Don't try anything," he hissed. Then happened what I've waited for. He punched me to my stomach. I fell down to the floor in pain. He stood above me with a smirk. "Don't try anything, understand? No one will help you..."

With my eyes fulfill with tears I looked up at him and slightly nodded. Then he left, leaving me lying on the floor in big pain.

I'm sorry. I disappointed all of you. I'm just a nuisance. My father was right. I should leave this group and return back home.