Chapter 24

"Where have you been, Soonyoungie?" Seokmin asked me with a soft smile.

"I was talking with Jihoon and then I'd been at Seungkwan's cottage," I said and sat down on my bed beside Seokmin.

He smiled softly and rested his arm around my neck gently, pulling me closer to him. "Aren't you thirsty?"

I nodded. He wanted to stand up, but I stopped him with my hand on his leg. "I'll go, you stay here, Seokie." I stood up and went to the kitchen. I opened a fridge and took out two Coca-Cola cans and then I closed the fridge. I returned to the main room and looked at smiling Seokmin. I walked over and handed him the can of cola. Then I sat down beside him again, opening my can.

"Thank you, Soonnie."

"Welcome." I smiled and sipped a little.

He chuckled and leaned over, giving me a light kiss on my cheek. "You're so cute, Soonyoungie~"

I chuckled softly and looked down.

"You're getting blush," he said and took my cheeks into his hands, making me look into his eyes. "I love you, babe," Seokmin whispered.

"I love you, too."

He pulled me closer to him and hid me in his arms. "You're safe now, Soonnie."

"I know... He's not here, but-"

"Shhh... Don't talk, Soonyoungie. Don't think about him. He won't hurt you anymore."

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes tightly, trying to stop my tears."

"Shhh... Soonyoungie. I'm here."

"Please, don't leave me, Seokie..."

"I'm not going anywhere, Soonyoungie~" he leaned his back against the wall, still holding me in his arms.

***

We walked together to the campfire where already have been Jeonghan and Jisoo. They noticed us and waved.

We sat down next to them with smiles. "So... How have you been, you two?" Seokmin asked.

"Awesome," Jeonghan replied and put his hand around Jisoo's neck gently. "And what about you?"

"I think we're good," Seokmin smiled at me, taking my hand into his, assuring me that everything is absolutely fine.

I gave him a little smile and then turned back to the Jihan couple.

"Hey!"

We quickly looked at the boy who shouted at us. It was Seungkwan.

Seungkwan took me by my hand and led me away from the other members quickly.

"What's going on, Seungkwan!?" I asked him a bit frustrated.

"I need your help, Soonyoung," Seungkwan answered seriously. "Hansol is weird... He wanna kiss me! I don't know what to do!"

I couldn't help and started laughing. "And that's the problem!?" I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "He just loves you, Kwan, that's all... I thought you also love him, or not?"

"Yea... Of course, I love him, Soonyoung! Gosh! I just... I'm not sure if I am prepared for it."

"Of course, you are, Seungkwan! You two are seriously made for each other," I said full of enthusiasm.

Seungkwan laughed a bit. "Just like you and Seokmin," Seungkwan added with a slight smirk.

"Please... don't tell me you've shipped us before..."

Seungkwan smirked even more. "Er... Just a little."

"SEUNGKWAN!?" I shouted at him and hit his shoulder jokingly.

***

Gosh! I missed this book so much! I love this book and I'm angry at myself that I couldn't update it for a long time. I just didn't feel like writing it... 
Argh! I hate myself! But for now, I'm back, so let's go to continue writing. :D