Foreword

Hello Wattpad Readers!

I took a big risk and decided to write another story - this time in English! I thought that it would be a good idea (at least I hope so) since this App is mainly used by Native English Speakers.

My mother tongue is obviously not english but I can say that I am into learning new ones and hopefully you will enjoy reading this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So this is my second work, after 'The Cold Sun' and I started writing this one while I was still working on TCS.

Just like I have mentioned in other forewords: I really put a lot of work into writing this and I tried to give you an experience of feeling like you were actually living the moment, that I was trying to describe.

Note: Please bare with me regarding my grammar or the words that I pick, that might be uncommonly used in daily life.

Thank you!

TRIGGER WARNING:

Explicit language: Use of strong language, profanity or hate speech

Graphic or disturbing imagery: Scenes or descriptions of graphic violence, gore, or disturbing images.

Abuse: Depictions of physical, emotional, or psychological abuse in relationships or other contexts.

Death or grief: Themes of loss, death, mourning, or grief.

Mental health: Discussions or depictions of mental illness, including depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, etc.

Violence: Graphic or explicit descriptions of violence, including physical, sexual, or emotional abuse.

If you are sensitive to these topics, please be warned and enjoy with caution.

Nillluna

© N. V. Callahan 2021. All rights reserved.