Haunted Hallways

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V

Babs hummed lightly walking down one of the many lit hallways of the hospital smiling to herself. Another well put together day of paperwork and planning left her happy as everything seemed in order.

The only persons who should have been left back were hospital workers in their quarters for the night shift. SO the place was practically desolate.

Her humming came to a slow stop once she came down a hallway that was darkly lit.

The only sound left was her footsteps against the ground as she slowly walked along unsurely clutching her clipboard to her chest.

"How odd and oddly frightening." she hummed.

Crunch*

Her hands flew up seeing the glass shards underneath her boots.

"Oh my." Babs whispered starting to get scared.

She walked over to the switches trying her hardest to turn them on. That is when she noticed the busted lights-

"AHHH!" she leaped back turning around.

"We are volunteers fighting disease and we're cheerful all day long,

If someone said that we were sad that person would be wrong!

Tra la la, fiddle dee dee...🎶"

Babs inhaled shakily letting out a sigh as the Volunteers passed her grinning their usual wide grins singing at the top of their longs.

"Goodnight guys." she waved giving a crooked grin.

Her keys rustled in her hand as she walked away straightening her jacket.

She continued humming lightly walking further down another hallway which was lit. Then she heard a sound of a voice. Strangely deep. Her eyes widened.

"Hello? Who's there?" Babs called out.

"Ahh!" she jumped turning around finding two strangely dressed women.

The twin old ladies stood at the opposite end of the hallway smiling widely with red balloons floating over their heads.

{A/n: Pennywise impersonators}

"Hello Babs. Come and play with us." they both spoke in deep voices.

Babs gasped once again as they began walking directly towards her in sync.

She backed away, "Excuse me...I just need to go the other way. I forgot my paperwork."

With that said she made a run for it keys jangling in her hands.

She didn't know which way she turned by now, but when her lungs started to burn that's when she stopped leaning against the dirty wall.