IV

NOT EDITED 

Shilo's POV

For the whole weekend I've been decorating mine and Halo's room. It took a long time but when it was done we both we're happy with how it turned out. Since Halo has school on Monday I braided her natural hair and she picked out her outfit for school. 

Halo's room

Shilo's room 

Shilo's room 

Now today is Monday and I woke up without Halo jumping on me

Now today is Monday and I woke up without Halo jumping on me. I did my little stretch and shake and then went to Halo's room. When I walked in she was  practically jumping off the walls, she was excited to go to school and make new friends. 

"Good morning princess." I said scooping her in my arms. 

"Good morning sissy." She wrapped her little arms around my neck and kissed my check. 

"Are you ready for your bathe?" She nodded her head and clapped her hands. 

I took her to the bathroom and started her bath. For the whole time she was babbling about how excited she was and how happy she is to go. One thing about Halo is she loves school and she loves to socialize. 

After her bath I dried her off and wrapped her in her towel. I moisturized her skin and got her dressed. 

"Okay Halo I see you looking all pretty." I said hyping her up. 

"Thanks you." She said looking down. 

"You want to take a picture?" I asked getting my phone ready.

"Yes pewase." 

I pointed my phone at her and she started posing. She really loves taking pictures, sometimes when we start she doesn't want to stop. I took about 10 of them and then stopped. 

Halo's outfit (Without the bag)