XXII (NEW)

NOT EDITED 

Tay's POV

Today is my doctor's appointment and nervousness being the least of my problems right now. Instead of being nervous I was having a full-on anxiety attack but on the inside since I didn't want to tip Xio off on this. We were both still in the house getting ready for our day just doing our normal routine. 

I already made us breakfast since Xio can't cook to save her life. I remember one time back in the day she burned water while trying to make mac and cheese. It was a funny sight to see to be honest because of the look she had on her face. I have offered to teach her how to make a couple of things but no she declines saying that I'm not the most patient person and then I would get an attitude and because I have one, she would automatically have one.  

She does have a point though I'm not the most patient person when it comes to teaching somebody and we both go off based on each other's energy so yeah it would a disaster, but it could also be fun. We could make a date out of it, like let's get high with music in the background. It would be a vibe so yeah; I'm going to make that happen really soon. 

Now we're in our room getting dressed and getting in a good head space for the day. She was talking to me telling me all about the busy day she was about to have, and I was just listening to her intently. I could never get bored of hearing her voice she could be talking about paint drying or the sky being blue, and I would listen. 

"Baby let's run away today." She pouted turning to me. 

"You can't run away from your business Xio." I laughed walking up to her. 

"Yes, I can especially if you come with me." She leaned down to whisper in my ear making goosebumps touch my skin.

"Very smooth but the answer is still no." I playfully pushed her away. 

She gave a sad look, but I could see the smile behind her eyes, so I knew she didn't mean it I pulled her back and gave her a soft peck on her lips before I patted her cheek and then walked around her to get one final glance of myself in the mirror. 

"You're so mean to me." She turned so I could see her face in the mirror's reflection.

"I'm not mean love, you're just soft." I mean that could be a stretch but it's true she's so intimidating from her looks alone but once you get to know her and she develops a soft spot for you, then you'll see that she's a big softy. 

"Take that back." She had one hand on her chest looking taken aback by my statement. 

"Make me." I smirked knowing that she won't do shit. 

"You pushing it baby." 

I turned around and looked her up and down before walking up to her again. 

"Now it's time for us to leave before you make us both late." I smiled at her before walking around her and leaving our room. 

"YOU LITTLE TEASE." She screamed and I heard her footsteps following behind of me before her hands wrapped around my waist and lifted me up spinning me around. 

"Put me down Xi!" I laughed trying to get out of her hold. 

"Not until you apologize." 

"Apologize? Girl if you don't put me down." I said laughing harder cause who's going to apologize. Not me that's who. 

"Oh really?" Before I could even answer she started tickling me. 

She knows I hate it when she tickles me, so she does it when she wants to get her way. The tickling was getting overbearing, and my laughs was getting mixed with coughing.