VIII

Shilo's POV 

It's finally Saturday afternoon and I'm really nervous . I'm finally going to get to spend some one on one time with her and that's all that's been on my mind for the whole week. 

I was in my room with Halo laying on the bed helping me pick out a outfit. She was so fucking bossy but it was cute though.  She would tell me to pick her up and take her to my closet and then she would pick what she wanted me to wear and then make me model it. 

"Halo just choose already, this is the last one I'm trying on." I rolled my eyes. 

"You no have to be mean about it."  She rolled her eyes. 

"Who you rolling your eyes at little missy?" I asked folding my arms, cause it ain't

"Nobody sissy, I sorry." She pouted. 

"You better be cause I know your going to want your eye in the future." 

She covered her eyes and went on the far end of the bed. 

"Don't worry baby your eyes are safe, but roll them at me again and we gon have issues." 

"Okay sissy." She said moving off of the bed and hugging my legs. 

I picked her up and spun her around then kissed her cheeks. 

"Now I'm not trying anymore on so are we sticking with this one?" 

"You look pretty." She said. 

"Thank you princess." 

I sat her back on the bed and sprayed on my cologne and looked at myself in the mirror. 

"Damn I'm fine." I said. 

Shilo's outfit

"Okay now when Miss Tay and Xio come over you're going to behave right?"  I asked turning back to her

"Yes sissy." 

"Now remember you can have 1 bowl of ice-cream but not before you go to sleep and I expect you to be in bed by the time I get back but i'll cut you some slack because it's a weekend." 

"Yayy thanks you, but when we having a sissy day?" She asked staring at  me with her big brown eyes. 

"You miss hanging out with your big sister?" I smiled. 

"Yes." She pouted. 

"Tell you what tomorrow we can spend the day doing whatever you want, just the two of us." I smiled. 

"Really?" 

"Yes baby girl really." 

"I wuv you sissy." 

"I love you to bubba."  

I picked her up and took her to her room. I already gave her bath and did her hair, but she insisted on her finding a outfit for me first before she got dressed. So right now she's in here robe.