chapter 9.

ang mga sabit. may nakalimutan si eli. pagdoble ng tao. mga bulaklak na binibili. mga kanta sa iba't ibang lugar. ang sinabi ni aziel.

"hindi mo ba alam na lahat ng mga hinala ko ay nagkakatotoo."

oh i feel like fate fooled me again. simula ang araw na 'yon, masyado na akong pinaglalaruan ng tadhana. and here i am still the same, going blind to all possibilities that may scratch me inside again. masyado na akong nabulag sa kasiyahan ko, nakalimutan ko na ang lahat ng kasiyahan ko ay kaagad ding napapalitan. just like how my life, the cycle never ends. minsan nga natatakot na ako, natatakot na akong maging masaya dahil masasaktan din lang naman ako, bakit kailangan ko pang maranasan 'to. i'm so tired. should i follow mother? no- mother never raised you be coward. i have to face it, move forward. just like how she told me fight all my fears, i'm standing here around the crowd.

i emotionless watch the float slowly coming forward. i listened to the people's cheers and watched how they throw there flowers towards the float. when coming closer i can see the gold decorations and a throne. surrounded by colorful flowers, there he sits, the new king of claveria, davion flivea claveria, my own father. with his dirty blonde hair dancing in the wind and his usual blank expression sitting proudly to his throne while watching quitely through the crowd.

unlike his cold presence, his right hand clyde leviste is smiling proudly and waving his hand while standing beside the king. i reach my bandaged hand towards eli. "the flowers." while watching intently the float.

"a-are you sure about this? what if his majesty notices you-"

" as if he will notice me, besides they are many people giving their gratitudes. how am i exception?" i smirk and grab the red roses we purchased a while ago.

when the float is already near us, i effortless toss the bouquet and it landed straight to the king's feet. i saw his eyebrow rise and i panicked internally when he started roaming his jeweled blue eyes.

my eyes widen when his eyes met mine, and i can see his expression gradually change to unknown. he's like aziel, making weird expressions. i saw his lips moved and i froze when he mouthed 'herady'. clyde also notices his gaze and follows him. his shock expression awaken me and i immediately look somewhere and lowering my hood to my face. i can see him telling something to the king but he stared me.

"wow, what an idiot you are princess. he clearly notices you." isang hampas ang natanggap ni aziel at mabilis siyang hinila kasama si eli papalabas sa mga tao. habang palayo kami ng palayo sa ingay, i used magic to teleport us to the parking lot. humihingal akong humawak sa kotse dahil sa nangyari kanina at tumingin ng matalim kay eli.

"explain all the situations at once when we got home. when i said all, include the past actions of the previous king. do you understand?" my eyes glowed while staring at her. she unknowingly cower and stuttered.

" y-yes your highness."

" i can't believe you made me blind about this circumstances i'm sure the previous king or the new one ordered you." napailing ako at pumasok sa driver's seat.

" y-your gonna ride-"

" obviously, now hopped in and aziel don't talk. just go to the backseat." my eyes are still glowing while staring at him. but i got bewildered because he's not shaking in fear and he's more like amuse? what the heck-

he devilishly smirked and bowed down " yes your highness." for the split second i also saw his red eyes glowed but when i blink again his eyes are now normal. i got dissapointed- okay shut up hera.

i just glared him through the rear mirror and it crack. even objects are affected by our eyes. they said that the god bestow the jeweled eyes to my ancestors. by generation, only us claveria have this trademark. i don't know if this gift is really a blessing or a curse. the one that i have not received any reactions to my eyes are my uncle and the king. and it's only natural because they are members of the royal family. but why aziel is not reacting to it? just who the heck are you?