chapter 14.

"aziel take care of her highness since it's her first time in this environment. let her adjust and don't ever removed the magic hiding her jeweled-"

" alright alright, you already warned us a hundred times eli. it's not like were going to a battlefield. we will behave, okay?" eli just sigh while looking at us in the rear mirror.

" okay, if something bad happens don't hesitate to call me since you two have your phones." aziel and i nooded.

" someone in the gate will guide you to the headmaster's office to pick your schedule. i made sure that both of you have the same classes. please remember don't cause trouble and try to socialize okay?" she sharply looked us in the rear mirror.

we look at each other after eli mentioned the last part and together we stated "yes eli."

naunang lumabas si aziel at kanyang nilahad ang kamay saakin. inabot ko ito para lumabas ng sasakyan at namangha sa estrucktura ng paaralan. kagaya siya ng palasyo dahil sa disenyo nito at laki. bumungad samin ang isang gintong gate na may nakasulat sa itaas na 'claveria high'. they say that my ancestors build this school for the kingdom's future.

may nakita din akong mga estudyanteng lumilingon samin habang naglalakad kami ni aziel papasok ng paaralan.

"omg, is that them? the ones almost perfected the exam?"

" wow, they look so unreal, are they even human? their looks don't define human. maybe they are from other races."

" they are both so good looking! especially the guy, he looks so cold and mysterious."

" what are you talking about? the girl looks like a goddess descended from heaven."

wow, i didn't expect this outcome. i can almost feel aziel's pride increasing. can you please stop whispering if we can hear you? the guy beside me is getting more arrogant than he is.

we saw a hand waving in the distance and we immediately know that she's our guide. we silently walked towards her and i got worried how to approach her. how should i greet her? should i cheerfully greet her? or-

"stop fidgeting it's irritating, just act how you use to be." a familiar warm hand touched my back as my insides begun to calm down. but i felt my heart fluttering by his touch. w-what is this? he slowly lead me the woman that is waving from us.

she has a short brunette hair and wearing glasses. she also have a freckles around her face and she's wearing a cloak. definitely a magician. she's quite cute since she's blushing. the hand that is guiding me behind dissapeared as disappointment started to creeped out. no! no hera! focus! stop thinking non sense!

"h-hi, i-im aiesha ridlen a magician still in training. i-i'm going to guide you to the headmaster so follow me. " she rambled and quickly walked ahead us. isn't she quite rude? mabilis talagang tumalikod samin ng hindi pa kami nagsasalita?

"hey, lahat ba ng tao dito sa paaralang 'to walang modo?" nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi ng katabi ko kaya agad ko siya siniko para patahanin siya.

"what? nagsasabi lang ako ng totoo. kahit na 'yung professor nila-" mabilis ko tinakpan ang bibig niya habang si aiesha naman ay nanlalaking mata na nakatitig samin.

"i deeply apologize for my companion's attitude since he's in bad mood, please continue to assist us." and i bowed and made aziel bowed too since his at fault. i heard him hiss but i glared him. eli told us not to cause trouble but you are already starting?

pero naramdaman akong may umayos sakin ng tayo at dali dali itong natanggal. nakita namin ang pagpapanic sa mukha ni aiesha at mabilis na yumuko.

"p-pasensya na po, hindi ko sinasadyang iwasan kayo!" nanatili siyang nakayuko habang nanginginig at hindi makatingin samin. umayos din kami ng tayo ni aziel at kalmadong nagtanong.