#AUTHOR'S NOTE 6

This is just a little note to say thank you to all of you readers! You have really turned this story into something else, you made this such an amazing experience. I have enjoyed speaking to every single one of you and all of your messages that you've all sent me since the end of Cursed has made me incredibly happy and I can't thank you enough for all of your enthusiasm and kindness. This note was also to let you know that Iida and I are currently working on something new for all of you, more details about it will be revealed very soon (: Writing together brought Iida and myself together, as some of you may know we met over twitter and have been best friends for two years and we have never actually met, we've face timed and text each other and spoke every single day but we've never met, but writing together has always kept our friendship close and without the constant support of all of you readers maybe we wouldn't of had that! so on behalf of us I want to say thank you, your comments have meant the world to us.

Let us know all of your favourite scenes/parts below, maybe one liners that have stuck in your head, specific moments between jope. Let us know all of your thoughts. And one final thank you for being incredible, we hope you continue to read what we write and support us as you have done!

The title of our next story is: The Art of Lying.