AUTHOR'S NOTE #3

Sorry.

We are so sorry that our updates have been lacking so much. I personally have had a lot of issues with my family that requires my immediate attention as well as now studying for my a levels which I have ton's of coursework for also I have a job which requires me to work every weekend and all through holiday times also Iida is still in the process of moving and doing further school studies, so as you can tell our time is very occupied.

We don't want to constantly keep you all waiting we are genuinely so so sorry that we have failed to update but I am working on something new which I want to share with you all at some point, it is originally written in the form of a story without any "idols" or "icons" in it but I have adapted it to make it a fanfic to present to you all, so you can look forward to that soon.

We are unsure whether we are going to at all continue with Cursed, we may decide to at some point and if you follow my user on wattpad or follow me or Iida on twitter then you will notified when/if the next update happens, maybe when we have a little more time on our hands we can do something more with this! Again we are so sorry we didn't want to let you all down but we hope that you understand.

Lot's of love and grateful hugs

Danielle and Iida