Crazy For You- Chapter 4

His eyes bulging out of their sockets, his jaw hitting the floor, he was caught off guard by my words, they definately had the desired effect. His body flinchs as I move backwards so that my eyes are locked on his, I could hear the increase in the pace of his breath, he was worried? excited? I couldn't tell, his face is a mask of confusion. I am consuming the consumer.

“If that’s the way you want it” he chuckles slightly before  picking me up, instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist, ignoring the pondering questions that swam through my mind. “I want to kiss you, I want to feel you” he whispers in my ear, his cool breath making my skin tingle filling the pit of my stomach with desire.I ignore the feelings that I felt towards him earlier, I allow my thoughts to be clouded by lust, the thought of his hands on me, mm. My subconscious sweetly reminds me of the girls in the hall earlier calling me a slut but I push it to the back of my mind and focus on the sexy brooding guy stood in front of me. He pulls at the hem of my shirt, his hands beg to touch my bare skin. I grant his wish by lifting the shirt a little higher so that my olive skin is visible. He presses his hands against my bare body, his eyes not leaving mine for a second. He glides his fingers over every inch of my stomach making me feel weak under his touch, the pool of desire erupting through my body. He brings his head closer to mine so that his chin is nestled in my shoulder; he breathes heavily allowing me to feel his cold breath on my skin making it tingle in the most delicious way.

“I told you, you’re mine” he whispers knowing the effect he's having on me, there's no denying that I want him. He removes one hand from my bum and runs his fingers through his perfectly quaffed hair, his eyes return to me and I notice a glint of evil glaring at me. The lust I felt moments ago is slowly fading away as sudden realisation hit me, this isn’t right. I move my legs around in attempt to release myself from his grasp; this time he resists and lets me go.

“Y-You’re crazy” I breathe trying to regain my equilibruim. 

“Crazy for you” he winks, making me a puddle of female hormones. I almost revise my decision to push him away when suddenly the changing room doors swing open, I turn for a second alarmed by the unexpected arrival of people, a swarm of girls walk in all engaged in coversation, I turn back in search for Jai but he's gone, fucking typical. How does he do this?

“Looks like the lights are on but nobody’s home” Brie chuckles followed by the ear piercing shrieks of her air headed friends, that bitch seriously gets on my nerves. 

“Looks like the makeup’s on but the eyes weren’t open considering you came to school looking like street whore” I retort, smiling to myself and mentally giving myself a pat on the back for my appalling yet effective insult. Brie’s jaw hits the ground in shock, she runs to the bathrooms followed by her lap dog friends.

I return to my gym bag to grab my bottle of water. I pick up my journal and flick through the pages in attempt to find my timetable, after being so flustered by Jai I’ve forgotten my classes for the rest of the day. I turn to the correct page of my timetable to find that it had been covered over with another infamous yellow sticky note:

See you in the car park

I take it off and sigh; I read the note again, how does he do this? I forget about my timetable and throw the journal back in my bag. He needs to stop doing this, and I need to stop doing what he says. I zip up my bag and throw it over my shoulder, I'm sorting this now. I push open the changing room doors ignoring the taunts from the girls in the changing room and begin to walk down the hall. A few people stare making me realise that I have just walked out in a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt, how fucking embarassing. I quicken my pace and walk out of the giant exit doors straight into the car park where Jai is already waiting. He looks at me with a smirk on his damn perfect face, the smirk which makes my stomach clench in delicious anticipation.