🌸 "Icky" - BTS 🌸

Fandom: BTS
Little(s): Park Jimin (0-3)
Caregiver(s):  Min Yoongi | Suga

Summary: Jimin is little on his period; thank god for his boyfriend and caregiver, Min Yoongi.
Or, an age regressor on their period because we as a community don't acknowledge that enough. Menstruating littles want period cuddles, you know!

CW: Blood and talk of periods, as well as littlespace/age regression. Jimin is a trans man in this and does not have bottom surgery. Read the tags. It's not graphic or anything, but I understand that it triggers dysphoria and discomfort, so tread lightly!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"Daddy!" The room was dark and Jimin cried, yelling out for his caregiver. It took a moment while he wailed, but soon enough Yoongi bounded into Jimin's room, opening the door and peering into his large crib.

"Icky." Was all Jimin had said, tears spilling from his eyes. Yoongi furrowed his brow in confusion until he nodded.

"Ohhhhh, does Minnie need changies?" He cooed, confused when the little shook his head.

"Red milkies... huwt..." Jimin sniffled, clutching his tummy. Yoongi paused for a moment in thought, still confused.

The red milkies? What could that...

Oh.

"Aw, I'm sorry Minnie. I forgot about that." He genuinely apologized, remembering the calendar that he hadn't bothered to check in a very long time. He should have known that his boyfriend's period was coming. "Why don't we get you all cleaned up and get Minnie some treats, okay?"

Jimin made grabby hands as Yoongi picked him up, grunting as he did. It's not like Jimin was heavy at all, it's just that Yoongi was kind of scrawny.

"Baff time?" He asked, his lopsided eyes full of innocence. Yoongi nodded, carrying Jimin on his hip to the bathroom across the hall. He helped him undress and remove his sticky diaper, covered in blood, finally placing him in the warm and bubbly bathtub. Jimin giggled and splashed around a little bit as Yoongi disposed of it.

The tub tinged ever so slightly with red due to Jimin's heavy flow, and Yoongi cringed a little. He hated blood a lot, bit dealt with it for Jimin.

He washed Jimin, making sure to be gentle with him and not get soap in his eyes or his princess parts; the latter would make his period even worse to deal with.

He soon unplugged the tub and dried his baby off with a fluffy pink towel and wrapped him up like a burrito, making Jimin giggle.

"Can my baby walk to his room?" Yoongi asked, earning a determined 'mhm!' from his little. He smiled and ruffled Jimin's damp pink hair. "Good. Wait there for daddy, okay?"

As Jimin waddled away, Yoongi reached under the sink to grab a diaper and a pad. He didn't want Jimin to see in case he triggered any dysphoria, which is why he sent him away.

He walked to Jimin's room where he'd been standing, spinning around in his towel and giggling to himself.

"Come on, goofball. Let daddy change Minnie."

He laid Jimin down and gave him his pacifier to distract him from fastening the diaper on him and adding a pad as well. Diapers weren't quite built to handle accidents and blood, so it was better this way.

Once the change was over, Yoongi clothed Jimin in a duckling onesie and tucked him into his normal bed, cooing over his brave big boy and making his little blush.

He ventured to the kitchen to retrieve a sippy cup full of warm chocolate milk, and to the hallway closet to retrieve a heating pad. He returned to Jimin's room with the goodies in hand, the sleepy little groaning in pain.

"I brought Minnie some things to make the ickies go away." Yoongi plugged the heating pad into the wall and placed it gently on Jimin's tummy. Jimin hummed happily as Yoongi placed the sippy cup in his hands, the warmth making him smile.

"Thankies daddy!" Jimin beamed, happy that his daddy was so doting and caring to drop everything and make the ickies go away. Yoongi kissed the top of his head and was about to leave when Jimin grabbed his hand softly and whispered "Pwease dun go, daddy!"

So, Yoongi obliged and climbed into bed with the little. He played through Jimin's soft pink hair while he sipped on his drink. Eventually, Jimin's eyes began to droop and he fell asleep, sippy in hand. Yoongi smiled fondly and grabbed the sippy cup, placing it on the dresser. He unplugged the heating pad so that it didn't burn him and looked at the sleeping little, who's mouth was slack and open and chubby cheeks rose and fell with his chest.

He grinned, so in love with the little. Yoongi kissed Jimin on his forehead once again, pulled up the covers, and turned off the light. He snuggled up closer to Jimin, carding his fingers through his hair until he too, fell asleep now that his baby was comfortable and no longer icky.