🌸 "He's got the zoomies!" - ENHYPEN 🌸

Fandom: Enhypen
Little(s): Park Sunghoon (2-4), Yang Jungwon (0-2)
Caregiver(s): Park Jongseong | Jay, Sim Jaeyun | Jake, Lee Heeseung

Summary: Naptime, and Jungwon's on the run! Ah!

• • 🌸 • •

"Jungwon! Get back here, little man!" Jay scolded the little, who crawled away clumsily and giggled.

"He got the zoomies, papa!" Sunghoon giggled, pointing at Jungwon who crawled and giggled on the floor. Jake, who's lap Sunghoon sat in, smiled and bounced his little softly.

"He does, doesn't he?" Jake asked. It was a rhetorical question, but Sunghoon nodded anyways.

"Mhm. Hyungie let Wonie have candy an' now he got the zoomies..." Sunghoon hummed, eyes dropping. Jake kissed his forehead and smiled gently.

"Oh? So why doesn't my Hoonie have the zoomies? You got candy too, baby."

"'Cause Wonie littler. I'm a big boy!" Sunghoon murmured, Jake cooing and nodding.

"Yes, you are bubba. A very sleepy big boy, hm?" He asked, giggling as the little's eyelids drooped sleepily.

Jake laid Sunghoon down on the couch and the little curled up into a ball, humming tiredly. He kissed the little goodnight and made his way back to the chaos in the kitchen.

"Gotcha!" Jay yelled, snatching up Jungwon in a blankie. The little whined as Jay swaddled him and held him on his hip.

"Noooo!! Nooo!" Jungwon whined, Heeseung walking over with a bottle of warm honey milk. It was usually pretty hard to put Jungwon down for naptime, but a warm bottle was like an instant knockout.

Heeseung fed Jungwon his bottle and within a matter of seconds, he was sleepy. He drowsily squirmed in Jay's arms and Jay put him down on the ground to crawl, but Jungwon made his way to the sofa, determined.

"Wonie? What'cha doing, sweetie?" Heeseung asked, holding Jungwon's bottle in his hand as the baby crawled to the sofa. He struggled to get on, but once he did he'd curled up right next to Sunghoon tiredly.

Jungwon shut his eyes and nuzzled into Sunghoon's blankets, giving him a paci kiss before drifting off to sleep.

Jay and Heeseung looked at each other and high-fived, proud of their parenting skills. Jake got more blankets from upstairs and laid them on the babies, before making himself lunch. Sunoo stealthily took out his phone and took a picture of the two, Riki looking over and raising an eyebrow.

"What?" Sunoo defended, showing Riki an adorable snapshot of the littles, edited with Hello Kitty stickers. "Naptime is so freaking adorable!"