🌸 Peaches - EXO 🌸

Fandom: EXO
Little(s): Kim Jongin | Kai (4-6)
Caregiver(s): Do Kyungsoo | D.O

Summary: Kyungsoo is taking one of his littles for a surprise, since he's so proud of him releasing his new album!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

(Short chapter, sorry!)

"Daddy! Daddy!" Jongin bounced up and down in his car seat excitedly. "Where we go?"

Kyungsoo smiled and looks in the mirror above him, backwards at Jongin. "We're almost there, peach. It's a surprise."

"Daddy! Innie love surpwises!" He clapped excitedly and began to make happy wiggles. Kyungsoo was gonna surprise him! But where?

He looked outside at the pretty trees. He kicked his feet out (they kept the passenger seat pulled forwards so that Kai could freely do that, it made him feel so little)

"We gonna...? Woah!" Kai looked out at the trees, acres and acres of peaches, sunlight glistening on them. Those were his favorite fruit, the name his daddy called him, for goodness sake!

Kai really loved peaches. He was essentially bouncing in his seat, smiling widely.

"Yep!

"Pretty boy, my little Peach." Kyungsoo's face was soft and Jongin blushed.

"Noooo! Daddy pwettier!" Jongin looked away, embarrassed. Kyungsoo chuckled softly, looking up at the little.

"Nope. My sweet little Innie is way prettier. Now, c'mon. While it's still warm outside, okay honey?"

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

The two retreated back into the car, Jongin grinning ear to ear. He held a large basket in his lap full of ripe, pink-orange peaches. He really wanted to eat one now, but Kyungsoo insisted that he wait until they go home so that the fruit could be washed.

"Daddy! Is so many peaches! How we gonna eated them all?" Jongin was in awe. He lost count, considering he could only count to 24, but knew that if it was more than 24? It was a lot.

"It is a lot, Innie." Kyungsoo nodded, Kai kicking his feet up again.

"Daddy? Can we shared peaches wif the others? Please?" Jongin made puppy eyes and Kyungsoo nodded and smiled gently, hands still on the steering wheel.

"Sure thing, baby. Let's get you home so that you can share it with all of them. My caring, lovely little Peach."

A/N: Actually, I wrote this a WHILE ago back when Peaches was released, but honestly forgot to publish it. I happened to be reviewing my drafts and I was like "oh, that's weird. it's already written?" Anyways, super sorry! 💕
- Max