🌸 Not What It Looks Like - Stray Kids 🌸

Requested by: AO3 user m_00007

Fandom: Stray Kids
Little(s): Christopher Bang|Bang Chan (3-7)
Caregiver(s): Stray Kids

Summary: Felix still sleeps with a pacifier in his mouth. The members find the item in Felix's room and they have a LOT of questions. One person, however, thinks he knows what's going on and decides to confront him about it.

A/N: This is a much different format from how I usually do these so, uh... let's try it!
Remember! Requests are open!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Felix thought he knew where this was going when Jisung bounded into his room, yelling. It wasn't a rare sight or anything; He thought maybe the others dared him to mess up his online game on purpose or maybe that Jisung was bored and wanted someone to hang out with because Hyunjin was busy.

Not... this.

He certainly didn't expect Jisung to come in yelling, holding a bright yellow pacifier in one hand.

See, Felix sleeps with a paci in his mouth. Unlike the little of the group -their leader, Bang Chan- it simply comforted him and really helped him sleep well without waking up in the middle of the night. He couldn't sleep without it, he'd been using it for years.

Felix paled, throwing his headset off and onto his bed. He turned around fully, eyes wide as the others came in and flooded the doorway.

"Everything okay in here? Felix... oh." Chan asked, before his eyes fixed on the pacifier in Jisung's hand. He stopped as Minho squeaked excitedly.

"Aw! Felix is a little, too! Just like you, hyung!" Minho declared, hugging Chan tightly. Chan, however, didn't look as amused.

The others cooed and teased Felix and his ears burned. He turned to Jisung and snatched the item out of his hands and glared. "Jisung! That's not what that's for! I'm not a little!" He blushed, swatting at Jisung's hands and grabbing the item.

Seungmin put his hands on his hips and frowned. "So... what's it for if you're not little?"

"Actually, I bought this as a gift for Channie-hyung." Felix lied, death gripping the pacifier as everyone stared.

Seungmin snorted, not convinced. "You're lying to us."

"I'm not!" Felix argued.

Seungmin folded his arms. "Okay. If you're not lying, give the pacifier to hyung right now." He gestures towards Chan, who stood by with an odd look on his face.

Felix pouted and looked at the soother in his hand, then to Chan. Begrudgingly, he opened his palms to drop the pacifier in the leader's hands and stepped back to prove that he didn't need it.

Seungmin seemed satisfied and walked away, muttering something to Hyunjin, who giggled. One by one, the members left the room and talked about other things.

But Chan had still had questions. He wasn't exactly buying the story that Felix had said. He held the pacifier in his hands and looked at Felix as he left the room, upset by how the encounter went.

Maybe he'd try and talk to the boy tomorrow, when things cooled down.

- - 🫧 - -