🌸 Princess Party! - WayV 🌸

Fandom: WayV
Little(s): Wong Kunhang | Hendery (2-4), Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul | Ten (5)
Caregiver(s): WayV (mostly Kun and Xiaojun)

Summary: The group is getting ready to do a skit dressed as Disney Princesses, but the littles slip when they wear the costumes! Oh no!
(This is loosely based on one of my absolute favorite WayV videos, down below)

If you haven't seen this video, I recommend it. I find it hilarious and the boys unironically look great as the Disney Princesses!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"I wanna be 'punzel!" Hendery yelled, running to the rack of princess dresses. "She pwetty! Wan be pwetty!"

"Oh, sweet pea... you already are the prettiest!" Xiaojun cooed, walking over calmly and petting Hendery's head softly.

Ten whimpered and pouted, facing the mirror. "Tennie no pwettiest?"

Xiaojun sighed comically and walked over to pat the other little's head. "You're the prettiest too, you little diva." He teased, the door opening.

Kun smirked and swung the door open. "Funny, coming from the biggest diva that I know. Which costumes did they pick?"

Xiaojun stuck his tongue out. "Kunhang wants to be Rapunzel. Like... really bad." He pointed to the boy who spun around singing "Flower, Gleam and Glow" in the corner, which both of them had to admit, was adorable. "I'm gonna be Jasmine, because she's cool as fuck."

"Language. There's children, Jun."

"Oop, sorry. Anyways, Yangyang wanted to be the mermaid one. Any word on the other two?"

Before Kun could even react, the doors swung open and Lucas stepped in wearing a lopsided white wig braided down, and a sparkly blue dress that trailed down long past his feet with a train.

"INTO THE UNKNOOOOOWN! INTO THE UNKNOOOOOWN! INTO THE UNKNOWN!" Lucas screamed at the top of his lungs, as someone else trailed behind him with a tired, deadpan face.

"Aaaaaah." Winwin half heartedly finished, sounding more exasperated than anything. He wore a puffy Cinderella dress and the wig to match, and honestly looked done already.

"Dude, you gotta do the voice! The voice that Elsa hears!" Lucas urged, smiling.

"No."

"Wow, that was quick. We've got Elsa and Cinderella-"

"AND 'PUNZEL!" Hendery stomped up with a determined pose and a wide smile.

"You got dressed quick buddy, but uh... your dress is on backwards." Kun smiled, ushering him back to change again.

"Oh." The little's face went red and the two were suddenly out of sight.

Kun turned back to Xiaojun. "So, who does that leave?" He asked, Xiaojun pointing to a rack with only one dress left, blue and yellow, with a red bow headband sitting on top.

Xiaojun snorted. "Snow White, the boring one. Fitting, hm?" He teased, Kun giving an indignant scoff.

"I am not boring!" Kun swiped the dress from the rack of hung up on and walked off to a changing room, leaving the others laughing in the mirrored room.

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"Woah! Kunnie Snow White!" Ten admired as Kun stepped into the room. The iconic dress flooded at his ankles, but he fit the princess well.

Only the littles and their main caregiver were in the room, the others having to quickly go to another floor to retrieve something,and Yangyang still hadn't showed up.

Kun threw something up into the air casually and caught it. Ten's eyes widened in fear.

"Yeah, the staff even gave me-"

"NO! Kunnie no eat the witch apple! No!" Ten yelled, grabbing onto Kun's arm. Hendery gasped, running over to help, almost tripping on his dress.

The littles cried, prying the fruit from Kun's hands. Ten hated fruit more than anything, but the last thing he wanted was for Kun to eat something that was poisoned!

Kun stumbled back as the apple flew from all of their hands and hit Hendery on the head, the little falling on his bottom.

There was a moment of silence, a calm before a storm, before Hendery absolutely lost his mind.

"Kunhang! Oh no!" Ten dove down to hug his little brother, holding him tightly. Hendery yelled loudly, more startled than hurt by being hit on the head. Tears streaked down his face, which made Ten start to cry too. Kun looked at them, before walking to the mirror or the practice room and retrieving a bag, then coming back and crouching down to their level.

He opened the bag and grabbed a pacifier, bright pastel yellow with the word "unicorn" on the handle. He waved it in front of Hendery's face and the little's cries trailed off, big eyes staring at the pacifier. Kun smiled gently as Hendery hiccuped and put the pacifier gently in his mouth, the baby simply sucking and forgetting why he was crying.

"There we go. Good boy, 'Dery!" Kun patted his head and turned to Ten. "So... what in the world just happened?"

Ten looked at the apple on the floor and his lip wobbled.  "Tennie no wanted you to eat witch apple. 'Cus Snow White get hurted by it!" He pointed at the somehow not-bruised apple on the ground and Kun thought for a moment before laughing softly, ruffling Ten's hair.

"Oh, sweetie! It's a prop apple, love. It's fake!" Kun admitted. Ten's glossy, teary eyes looked up at him in confusion.

"W-What...?"

"But I'm so proud of you! You tried your best and didn't want me to get hurt! Even if you had to touch an icky, yucky apple. And Kunhang too." He added, Hendery just giggling in return, tears gone and sedated. "You kept me safe, Tennie. I'm so proud of you."

Ten wiped his tears away and looked at Kun, hugging him suddenly. He didn't really have the words for how he felt, so he hoped a hug would suffice.

The door swung open and Yangyang (who struggled in holding up his mermaid dress while walking) walked in, concerned.

"Yo, I heard yelling. Is everything okay?" Yangyang asked, looking at the trio. Kun looked at Ten, who nodded shyly and back to the doorway.

He hugged them both to his sides as the others walked in, confused. Ten giggled, wiping the remains of tears from his eyes and Hendery squirmed in his hold, babbling behind his paci.

"Everything's fine. I think we just have the most caring, best pretty princesses we could ever ask for."