🌸 The Time Out Corner - EXO 🌸

Fandom: EXO
Little(s): Kim Jongin | Kai (4-6), Park Chanyeol (1)
Caregiver(s): Do Kyungsoo | D.O

Summary: Someone's got an attitude, and Kyungsoo is not having it!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"In... you'd better stop it..." Kyungsoo warned, as Jongin pouted and sat on the floor dramatically.

"No! No wanna take a baff!" Jongin yelled, tossing his pacifier at Kyungsoo and hitting him square in the face.

Chanyeol laughed from where he was playing with his building blocks, following his big brother and also throwing his pacifier at their caregiver, not really knowing any better.

"Jongin! That's it little man, you're coming with Daddy." Kyungsoo furrowed his brow and Jongin's face fell. He tried crawling away, but didn't get very far before Kyungsoo grabbed his arm and dragged him upwards.

"No! I sorry!" Jongin tried, but it was useless. Kyungsoo already was pulling him to his bedroom while Jongin whimpered.

"Stay in the time-out corner." He let go of Jongin, who fell down softly. Before the little could look back, the door was shut and Kyungsoo was gone.

The room was dark and Jongin didn't like it. All he did was throw a paci! Was it all worth it just to not take a bath?

"Daddy dun wove me..." Jongin sniffled, curling his body into itself. Tears rolled down his face on by one. His sniffles filled the silence and he felt alone. Did Kyungsoo really not love him?

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Kyungsoo sat in the living room with Chanyeol a little bit later, bouncing the little on his knee while a cartoon about fish kids played on the TV screen. It was an American show, but Chanyeol loved it while in littlespace. He tugged at his caregiver's hair and wiggled around, babbling in response to the television. A particularly hard tug caught Kyungsoo's attention, though.

"Channie, don't do that." Kyungsoo started to get annoyed and had to keep reminding himself that his boyfriend was in littlespace and honestly couldn't help it, because if he wasn't, he would have lose his patience a long time ago.

"Da!" Chanyeol giggled and kept tugging at his hair until he suddenly stopped as if he remembered something. "I-Innie! Da, Innie!"

Kyungsoo's face paled. How long was Jongin in time-out for? He'd lost track of the time, but it couldn't have been that long, could it?

He gently put Chanyeol down and gave him his pacifier to distract from him running down the hall to their bedroom.

"Jongin? Sweetie?" Kyungsoo clicked on the light and Jongin's tear streaked face was staring right at him, eyebrows furrowed. He stayed silent and Kyungsoo knew he messed up.

"In... baby, I-"

"Two hours! Daddy, did chu fowgets me?" Jongin's face contorted from calm to angry and Kyungsoo froze. "Did chu no wove Innie no more?" He held his phone up and showed Kyungsoo the time and sure enough, two hours had passed.

"Innie, I'm sorry-"

Jongin didn't look him in the eyes and put the phone back down, folding his arms again. Kyungsoo felt really bad. He knelt down to the little and cautiously raised his hand to hold his baby's cheeks.

"You don't have to forgive me, peach. It's... I'm really sorry."

The room was silent for a while.

Jongin met his gaze, finally, still not pleased. "It fine, but Daddy better never did dat agains! Never!" He stated firmly, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes. Kyungsoo held out his pinky and nodded.

"It won't ever happen again, Innie. I promise." Kyungsoo whispered, and Jongin seemed content. He locked pinkies with the older and smiled, although the sadness was still evident on his face, even barely.

"Innie wan watch Bubble Guppies now." Jongin asked, pouting. Kyungsoo held his hand and nodded, gently pulling him up.

"What Innie wants, he gets. Come on, peach. Let's go away from this silly time out corner."

A/N: This one was short, I know. I'm sorry! I just wanted to get an update done while I could!

Currently, I'm working on a WayV chapter, a Stray Kids chapter, and an Enhypen chapter! Stay tuned, lovelies!

- Max