🌸 Aquarium (Part 2) - NCT 127 🌸

Fandom: NCT 127
Little(s): Lee Taeyong (3), Suh Youngho | Johnny (6), Lee Donghyuck | Haechan (1-4), Mark Lee (4)
Caregiver(s): NCT 127

Summary: NCT 127 goes to the aquarium while in Japan, which gives little Johnny, Taeyong, Mark, and Haechan time look at all the pretty fishies!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Johnny loves the aquarium! It's where he can really regress the best and relax. It reminds him of school trips in the U.S where his class would go see the pretty fish and take photos and eat lunch by the riverside. He misses those days and can't remember it well, so regressing is the closest thing he has to reliving those memories.

They mean a lot to him and the others know that, which is why Johnny's running around a crowded aquarium and waving "hi" at every sea creature he sees.

He looked at the tank of seals and waved. "Hi! Hi, seal! Hi! Cute!" He squealed, as if the animal could hear him. He ran to another tank down the corridor and pointed at dolphins, doing tricks and clicking.

"Hi! Hi!" Johnny waved excitedly to the cute dolphins as one spun in front of him. "Papa! Is dolphin! Look, I got dolphin stamp!" Johnny pointed at his arm where a dolphin silhouette was stamped messily. "Is pretty!"

Doyoung looked at Johnny's stamp and put his thumbs up. "It is pretty!"

"Yeah! I gonna get all the stamps! All the fishies!" Johnny practically bounced behind Mark excitedly after seeing the fish in their big tanks. He put on his best big-boy voice and gestured to the tanks, as if he were a tour guide. "An' to the right, you can see... uh, all these fish are from Antartica!"

The others giggled under their breath as Johnny started rambling about his stamps again, excited after seeing another stamp station.

Mark just smiled fondly and ruffled Johnny's hair. "Yeah, buddy? Stamps are cool! Did you already get any?" Mark asked, glancing at Johnny's arm where blue and green washable ink decorated it. He hadn't slipped today, but was glad that Johnny was having so much fun in his headspace instead.

"Mmm..." Johnny held up his arm up and giggled, looking at the fading stamps. "I got this fishy, an' this one, an' a starfishy for Taeil-hyung, an' I got a Nemo too!" He looked up at his caregivers proudly, making Doyoung coo.

"That's right baby! Now all we need is a turtle!" Doyoung praised, pointing at the directory on the wall. "It looks like we're close to the turtles, little one."

Johnny beamed and pointed at the entrance to the turtle tanks. "Turtles! I wan' see turtles!"

"Turlle. Tu..." Jungwoo tried, trying to impress little Johnny. "Toortle." He tried to pronounce the word in English, getting a bit frustrated at the odd sound.

Johnny clapped for Jungwoo, proud of him anyways. "Yeah, turtle! Turtle!"

They entered the exhibit and passed a class of kindergarteners, who were just as excited about the fish as Johnny was. Doyoung pulled Johnny along gently, pointing at one of the the tanks.

"See those? It's the turtles. They live a very long time, did you know that?" Doyoung asked gently.

Johnny nodded confidently, remembering something from one of his favorite movies. "Mhm! Like th' turtle fwom Nemo!" He pointed as Mark held the phone camera up towards the biggest turtle who was pushing around a smaller one. "Leave turtle alone! This guy is bullyin' the turtle! Look!" Johnny pouted.

"What do you do when you see bullying?" Mark asked.

Johnny thought for a second. "Uh... you say 'not today!'" He recited proudly, making Mark laugh.

"Good job, little dude!" Mark high-fived him. Johnny just ran off, repeating "turtle!" as he spotted the last stamping station. He pressed the ink to his arm and beamed, sprinting back to the group.

"What did you do? Did you get a stamp?" Mark asked, looking at Johnny's arm. "You got a turtle?"

"Yeah!" Johnny held his arm up again, happy that his animal collection was complete. Johnny looked into the camera, pointing urgently at his stamps and glancing at his papa, Doyoung. "Look! I got stamp! I, uh... I got penguin an' fishies an' starfish an' a turtle! Oh, an' shark whale!"

"Good job! You've had a big day today, Johnny! Let's go pick out some plushies and go get some Starbucks! How does that sound, honey?" Doyoung asked. "They might have those cake-pops you like!"

Johnny gasped and ran towards the entrance happily as the others followed. "Plushies an' snacks? Yay!"