🌸 Teddy Bear (Part 1) - NCT DREAM 🌸

Fandom: NCT DREAM
Little(s): Huang Renjun (0-3), Lee Donghyuck | Haechan (1-4), Na Jaemin (5), Zhong Chenle (0-2), Park Jisung (0-1)
Switch(es): Mark Lee (4-8), Lee Jeno (3-5)
Caregiver(s): (none yet)

Summary: The Dreamies are all littles, and after a tiring comeback, they all regress at once! Mark and Jeno try keeping it together, but what happens when one slips? Can the other care for the littles, or do they need help from a special pair?

A/N: I started writing this last year during Glitch Mode promotions and never got around to finishing it until now. So, even though it's 2023 and no doubt the Dreamies will have a new comeback this year, I still wanted to finish this one.

Okay, bye bye!

———— 🖤 ————

"No! Jisungie, don't eat that!" Mark scolded, snatching a thumbtack from Jisung's hand, who gargled in protest. "How did you even get one of these?"

Jisung giggled and rolled on his back, cooing then giggling some more. Mark made a silly face at him, lightly scolding the baby before picking him up and walking him to the dorm's kitchen area.

Jisung being the tallest in the group meant that carrying him was quite the task, but Mark managed it. The kitchen wasn't too far away and when he peeks around the corner he saw Chenle sat in a chair being fed by Jeno, who smiled at the baby as if he were the most precious gem in the universe.

"Hi, Lele! Hey, Jeno!" Mark smiled, putting Jisung down in a chair and the little whined at that. Mark went to find some fruit and cut it up for the baby, maybe even some for Jisung to share with Chenle. Jeno, who was feeding Chenle, grabbed a new spoon and dipped it in the applesauce holding it out for Jisung.

"Say 'ahhh' Sungie!"

"Pink! Pink!" Chenle pointed at Jeno's hair as the caregiver spoon-fed Jisung. "Pink!"

"Good job, Lele! Jeno's hair is pink!" Mark praised, high-fiving the little, who giggled. Chenle sat in his "high-chair" (really just one of their dining room chairs with a few pillows on it) and repeated pink over and over.

Even though Jisung regressed to a slightly younger age, Chenle was more comfortable with the whole baby treatment. He liked to wear oversized shirts and diapers, liked to be fed and bottled and bathed... the whole thing.

Mark liked to joke that he was a spoilt brat.

"Lele, everyone sees Neno's hair is pink! Duh!" Jaemin rolled his eyes, eating his goldfish crackers and getting crumbs on his clothes. Mark frowned and placed the plate of fruit in front of Jeno and the littles, Jisung then began babbling to his friend as he struggled to sit up.

"Be nice to him please, Nana." Mark lightly scolded. "Besides, the baby's got pink in his own hair! Doesn't he? See Lele?" Mark asked, holding his phone camera up to Chenle and pointing out the faded red-turned-pink streaks in his otherwise dark hair. Chenle made a shocked face and made little gestures from Jeno's hair to his own, so amazed by the fact that they had the same color hair!

Mark smiled at them, happy he'd be spending today at the Dreamie dorm. He always likes to see the littles in their headspaces, it just made him so happy.

"Markie! Renjunnie p-pull Hyuckie hair!"

Well... sometimes.