🌸 Bedtime Blues - SuperM 🌸

Fandom: SuperM
Little(s): Wong Yukhei | Lucas (0-1), Mark Lee (3-6)
Caregiver(s): Byun Baekhyun, Lee Taemin, Kim Jongin | Kai, Lee Taeyong, Ten Lee

Summary:

Warning: This does obviously involve WayV/NCT's Lucas, who just recently returned to the public eye and assumably, NCT/WayV/SuperM. If you're uncomfortable with that and don't wanna read about him, simply skip to the next chapter.

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Lucas hates bedtime.

There's so much of the world to see! Why should he go to sleep and take a stupid bath and brush his stupid teeth and snuggle up in his stupid, cozy bed instead of exploring and playing?

"Xuxi, love?" Ten's voice was calm as Lucas kicked his feet and whined, large eyes pitiful as he stared at Baekhyun, who had no idea how to handle this. Taeyong and Baekhyun had been playing with Lego blocks with the baby before Taeyong got up to find Lucas's blankie and pajamas. This made Lucas start to cry, remembering that those things usually meant bedtime, and he hated bedtime.

"I'm sorry, Ten. We told him it was bedtime and he just... lost it." Baekhyun backed away slowly from the baby and Ten flashed him a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay, hyung. Thanks for playing with him... I guess I should get him to bed." Ten nodded towards Baekhyun who was leaving the room towards the kitchen.

They had been filming a show for the past few days for Super M and were pretty exhausted. Naturally, Lucas fell into little space when the cameras stopped rolling and he's been like that for hours.

Ten was Lucas's usual caregiver (well, him and Kun) and knew exactly what to do, as well as Taeyong who's seen him regress before too. Mark couldn't help but to slip into little space as well, seeing the baby have so much fun. Taemin himself apparently knew a suspicious amount of information about age regression and wasn't confused or bothered in the slightest at the sight of the two littles. The other two had to have it explained to them but once they did, they found the entire idea so cute!

They all took turns playing with Lucas and the little was having the time of his life with his hyungs. Well, until bedtime, that is.

He cried and whined and refuses to go to sleep. Ten's exhausted already, the baby kicking and pouting as Ten tried to explain that it was bedtime and that Lucas needed sleep to become big and strong (as if he wasn't already).

Taeyong walked in and smiled awkwardly, holding a soft, red blanket and a onesie in his arms. "Cas! Look what I've got!" He singsonged. Lucas clapped and grabbed at the blankie, hugging the soft material to his chest.

Ten took the onesie from Taeyong and smiled gratefully. Taeyong landed a small kiss on Ten's cheek and walked off, most likely to talk to Baekhyun about something silly.

With Lucas calmed, Ten reached for a bag he'd brought in case Lucas slipped today. There were a few diapers, a fairly large lion stuffed animal, two pacifiers, a baby bottle, and a Mickey Mouse coloring book.

Mark wandered into the room as Ten pokes Lucas's tummy, making the baby giggle instead of cry. The caregiver looks at Mark, not noticing that the youngest is also in little space.

"Markie! Can you help change Lulu?" Ten asked Mark, who usually kept Lucas calm during changing time. Mark made a face and shook his head. "Nuh-uh!" He folded his arms and looked away, Ten rolling his eyes and holding Lucas's hands.