🌸 Featuring! - SEVENTEEN 🌸

Fandom: Seventeen
Little(s): Lee Seokmin | DK (1-3)
Caregiver(s): Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi, Boo Seungkwan, Lee Chan | Dino

Summary: Seokmin's in a rather gloomy mood and Soonyoung and Seungkwan are determined to put a smile on his face... with a little bit of help.

A/N: I love BSS and Dino as Pi Cheollin, so this is what you're getting. Enjoy it!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Ever since BSS had gotten back from their dance practice that morning, Seokmin had been sporting a wide frown on his usually smiling face. It was strange to see, to be honest.

They'd been practicing "Fighting" all morning but when it came time for Young Ji's part, the choreographer had told them that something was missing. For the rest of practice, Seokmin thought about that. He seemed distracted, doing the moves with tired eyes and a frustrated pout of his face.

Soonyoung had noticed that Seokmin had slipped into his little headspace just as practice was ending, which was a huge relief. They'd gotten into the van together and Seokmin stayed silent. The other two members of the subunit knew that Seokmin became awfully moody when he regressed, but neither of them had seen him so discontent, so upset.

They arrived shortly after that to their dorm building, where Seungkwan decided to invite Seokmin and Soonyoung into he and Jeonghan's dorm. Seokmin whined, but trudged along at the promise of pizza.

Seungkwan opened the door cautiously and peeked his head inside, before opening the door any wider. Jeonghan was walking by with his phone in his hands, stopping to stare at his other group mates.

He smiled and put his phone in his pocket, approaching the trio with a familiar sly grin. "Soonyoungie, Seokminnie! My favorite dongsaengs..." Jeonghan winked at Seokmin and looked around a little bit. "Don't tell the others that, though."

"You didn't even greet me! Am I not your favorite?" Seungkwan asked indignantly. Jeonghan stuck his tongue out and turned to Seokmin, who was left in the doorway to pout.

Jeonghan didn't know that Seokmin was regressed, he was just silly and playful like that all the time. He did, however, figure it out when Seokmin whined and his behind Seungkwan, despite being significantly taller than him and failing to hide away.

Jeonghan cooed at Seokmin, reaching to pat the little on the head. "Is someone feeling small?" He asked, receiving a small shrug from Seokmin.

Jeonghan had run to his room to find something, jogging back over with a small piece of plastic in his hands... a pacifier! One of the spares that Jeonghan kept around for whenever either Seokmin or Junhui regressed. Seokmin's eyes widened a bit and he opened his mouth so that Jeonghan could put it in.

Still, even after all that, Seokmin pouted and stared at Jeonghan. Seungkwan walked away, into the kitchen.

"He's a bit upset right now, I don't know why. But I promised him pizza if he'd come back here." Seungkwan called from the kitchen, where he'd put the cold slice of pizza on a plate and headed to the microwave to punch in the numbers to warm it up.

But Seokmin saw this and started squealing in frustration, upset that his pizza was leftovers. Everyone knows leftover pizza isn't good, unless it's reheated in an air fryer!