🌸 Lele's Favorite Thing - NCT DREAM 🌸

Fandom: NCT DREAM
Little(s): Zhong Chenle (0-1), Park Jisung (4)
Caregiver(s): Mark Lee, Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno, Lee Donghyuck | Haechan, Na Jaemin

Summary: Chenle's had a lot on his plate lately and needs to cope with the stress. Luckily, his bandmates are there to help! And Lele can be as little as he wants!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

One of Chenle's favorite things is little space. He loves being a head-empty baby, loves it when the other members dote on him and baby him. It's definitely on his list of favorite things, along with Daegal, Steph Curry, and chocolate.

Chenle doesn't live at the dorms with the rest of the group, but he often visits. Whenever he visits, it's either because Donghyuck is putting on a movie night with all of them or they offer to take care of Chenle in his headspace. and who could say no to either of those things?

Today, it was a movie night. Donghyuck wanted to watch a Studio Ghibli film. So, they all booted up the TV and settled in all cozy. Chenle sat on the ground beneath the couch where 00' line was sitting. Mark and Jisung sat on their smaller sofa on the side of them all.

This week had been hectic; stressing over the release of the group's newest song, photoshoots... you name it. And Chenle was feeling exhausted, so a movie would be a really nice stress reliever.

But as they sat down and watched the movie, Chenle's mind started to wander. He snuggled in farther into the blanket he'd thrown over himself, and sitting on the floor made him feel a lot tinier than everyone else. Not to mention, if he wanted to stay big, Howl's Moving Castle wasn't exactly the best way to do that.

He began to fidget with his hands and soon those hands made their way into his mouth and before long, Chenle was suckling on his fingers without even realizing it.

Jaemin noticed, though and asked Chenle if he were feeling little at all. Chenle shook his head defensively, which made Jaemin coo and pat his head lovingly.

"It's okay, baby. You can let go." Jaemin reassured him, Chenle falling into that familiar floaty feeling.

And so after the movie was over, Chenle found himself lying on his back on a blanket, shaking some sort of rattling toy. He made soft gargles that sounded like laughter every time it made a noise- even though his hyungs found the rattle admittedly sort of annoying. He was far into his headspace now, unable to understand words or slip out on his own.

Jeno, Mark, and Renjun all sat, watching him with adoring gazes. Every so often, one of them would run and hand through his hair or play with his toes and sing a nursery rhyme. Donghyuck and Jaemin sat nearby, talking with Jisung and occasionally coming over to give Chenle kisses. Still, Chenle's attention was on the rattle.

"He must have been so tired. How old do you think he is, hyung?" Renjun asked Mark.

Mark hummed, smoothing out Chenle's hair. "No older than an infant. Maybe even a newborn, I don't think he understands much right now."

Chenle babbled and gurgled happily, now chewing on his rattle toy. He then threw it at Jeno and giggled some more. The rattle hit him square in the forehead, which made Donghyuck and Renjun cackle at him, which made Chenle laugh even harder.

At some point, Jisung slipped into little space as well and Jaemin left the room to go feed him. Chenle wasn't very hungry; but instead he wanted to play. He wanted to play with Daegal but... she wasn't here.

Chenle babbled something that sounded like her name, and it took a few moments before the finally understood.

"Oh, Daegal isn't here right now, baby." Renjun smoothed away Chenle's hair from his eyes. The baby didn't quite understand, but got upset because Renjun sounded kind of sad. His eyes watered and Renjun cringed, expecting a full blown tantrum.

But Jeno came to the rescue, waving a fluffy dog stuffed animal in front of the baby's face. Chenle paused to stare at it. He reached out for it, excited that the doggy resembled his own best friend with its soft white fur and big eyes.

He grabbed it and hugged it tight. Renjun sighed in relief, happy that the crisis was averted. He kissed Jeno's cheek in appreciation and rubbed Chenle's tummy.

"Hey, Jen? Can you help me feed Sungie, he doesn't wanna sit down for dinner." Jaemin popped his head into the living room and Jeno got up from where he was playing with the baby's toes, now headed to the kitchen.

"Jaemin never asks me for help feeding him. He always asks Jeno." Renjun noted, pouting a little bit. Mark only giggled and Chenle stopped shaking his rattle.

As if he knew that Renjun was upset, he made clumsy grabby-hands at the boy and focused his little eyes on him. Renjun leaned down, about to ask what the baby needed, but Chenle gave him a little kiss on his nose!

Surprised, Renjun's eyes went wide. Mark cooed, yelling "Oh, Renjunnie! Lele! How cute!" and clapping.

"Lele! I want kisses too, baby!" Donghyuck ran towards them, as if he could sense that people were being kissed. He squealed, kneeling next to Chenle's blankie. Chenle offered Donghyuck a big kiss on his cheek, giggling when it made a wet, smacking sound.

Chenle had tried to crawl a little bit after that, but couldn't really hold himself up. So, he opted for rolling around instead, biting the toy dog now.

"Oh, we should probably put him in a diaper, shouldn't we?" Renjun pointed out, noting how little the baby was. He could barely move on his own, there was no way he'd use the potty properly.

Mark nodded and shouted for Jeno. "Jen! Come change Lele, please!"

Renjun raised an eyebrow. "It's technically not changing if he didn't have on before, right?"

"I'm always doing the grunt work for you, aren't I?" Jeno asked, though he didn't object to the task. He picked up Chenle and carried him to the changing mat across the room that Renjun had brought in.

He began to change Chenle, who was oddly behaved. Usually, he'd be giggling or trying to squirm away, but today we was oddly complacent. Renjun, Mark, and Jeno noticed that Chenle started to fall asleep, that he wasn't fidgeting as much as he usually would while getting changed.

"Baby wants to go to sleep? Hm?" Mark asked, bopping Chenle's nose. Chenle only clung to Mark silently, nuzzling his head into the older's neck. Mark carried him to the guest room where Donghyuck and Chenle sometimes stayed, where they had a crib (Lele's rich, you think he wouldn't pay for a huge crib?) set up for whenever Chenle regressed.

Donghyuck fetched the baby's pacifier, which was hidden away in a drawer. He pushed the plastic to Chenle's lips, to which he sleepily took and began suckling.

Mark laid him down on the soft sheets of his crib and kissed the little on the cheek, tucking him in. Mark had stayed with Chenle, just in case he'd woken up later upset.

As Mark himself began to doze off, Jisung walked in with Jaemin holding his hand. He was looking for his crayons, which he thought he might have left in there on accident. But then he noticed Chenle sleeping in his crib and tugged on Jaemin's sleeve.

Jisung looked at his best friend and then to Jaemin. "Bubba...? Can kiss Lele night-night?"

Jaemin cooed and pinched the little's cheeks gently, making Jisung whine. "How cute! Of course you can kiss Lele goodnight, sweetheart!"

He watched as Jisung toddled to Chenle's crib and planted a kiss onto his forehead, whispering a tiny "Night-night, Lele."

And Chenle (even in his sleepy dream-state) heard it and smiled to himself, suckling on his pacifier while he drifted away again.