🌸 Jealousy, Jealousy - TXT 🌸

Requested by: @xxlenka07

A/N: I really hope I did this request justice! Please enjoy!

It's taken forever for me to finish this one, I'm so sorry! I graduated high school recently, had some family drama, and saw TXT in Atlanta last month with my sister, so I've been pretty busy!
I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for the request! ❤️

Fandom: Tomorrow X Together
Little(s): Choi Yeonjun (4-6) Kang Taehyun (2)
Caregiver(s): Choi Soobin

Summary: Yeonjun gets jealous after Taehyun starts getting attention from his caregiver, Soobin. So, of course, he tries anything to get his papa's attention... that's HIS papa!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Taehyun was upset. Yeonjun had regressed -like he usually does on a day off- and for the past hour, he's been loudly playing with stuffed animals with Soobin and Kai in the living room. Taehyun had been watching The Glory, before Soobin approached him and asked him very nicely to turn the show off and let Yeonjun watch Bluey.

Taehyun really didn't want to but Yeonjun would have thrown a fit if he didn't, so he reluctantly switched from Netflix to Disney+ and played a random episode of Bluey.

But now, between reruns of Bluey and Yeonjun loudly making animal sounds and giggling with his caregiver and Kai... well, Taehyun was starting to feel a little bit little.

Because Taehyun's a little too. And he wants to tell one of the older members, but he's a little bit scared to. And he doesn't want to take all of Yeonjun's attention (because Yeonjun is a little bit of a diva in his little headspace).

So Taehyun bites back a comment about being little and sighs, folding his arms and reluctantly watching the cartoon dogs.

Kai walks over with a tub of ice cream, hands sticky like a child's. Taehyun looks at him in disgust and Kai grins, offering a spoonful of the cold strawberry dessert.

"I'm not hungry, Kai. Go away." Taehyun shoved Kai away with a frown. He was trying to be mean, he just couldn't afford to regress right now. And little Taehyun loves strawberry ice cream.

"Hm." Kai shrugged and patted Taehyun's head. "More for me I guess."

Taehyun cringed at the sticky hands in his hair and swatted Kai away as the youngest walked away, off to his room.

"Fuckin' Kai, can't even wash his hands..." Taehyun muttered, making Soobin gasp.

"Taehyun! No cursing in front of Yeonjun!" Soobin scolded, holding his hands over Yeonjun's ears. The little whined and glared at Taehyun because now he couldn't hear Bluey! How dare he!

Taehyun bit his lip and frowned before stomping off to his room and slamming the door harshly. He fell on the carpet as tears welled up in his eyes.

There was a knock on the door -most likely from Kai or Beomgyu- and Taehyun whimpered in frustration, grabbing a stuffed animal off of his bed and clutching it to his chest. He smushed his face into the soft material of the Squishmallow and silently cursed being little.

The dorm was quiet for a second. A new cartoon had come on and was playing faintly in the background and it was only a matter of minutes before Soobin came stomping down the hall, upset at his dongsaeng.