🌸 Milk and Cookies - NCT (Pt. 1) 🌸

Fandom: NCT
Little(s): Mark Lee (4-8), Lee Taeyong (2-5)

Caregiver(s): [none]

Summary: Two littles on a Sunday afternoon without any caregivers? Sounds like Heaven to me!

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"Taeyong! Get back here!" Mark grabbed at the little unsuccessfully, as Taeyong giggled and shook his butt tauntingly.

"Nuh gets me, Markie!"

"Ah... then, Taeyongie can't have no cookies." Mark smiled, carrying around his corgi stuffie behind him. Taeyong stopped in his tracks and looked behind him pouting and tugging at the zipper on his onesie.

"But... wan cookie!" Taeyong pouted, earning a giggle from Mark.

"Okay! Let's go to kitchen!" Mark said proudly, walking to the other little and grabbing his hand. The two made their way to the kitchen and Mark opened his phone, albeit with difficulty.

"Taeyongie, can get the uh... sugars? And the butters? And the oil and the flours?" He asked the little, reading off the recipe. He then looked down at the floor to see Taeyong with his pacifier in his mouth, messing with the measuring cups and putting them on his fists, making whooshing noises.

"Awww! You're even littler!" Mark giggled, patting Taeyong on his head. "It okay, baby. I'll do it for you."

Mark pulled the ingredients out of the pantry, and put them on the counter, putting generous amounts of each ingredient in the bowl and smiling like an idiot.

"You stir, buddy!" He handed the spoon to Taeyong, who experimentally gave it a few stirs before stirring the bowl quickly.

"Stir the cookies!" Mark exclaimed in English, Taeyong giggling although he didn't quite get it.

"Yay! Cookie! Cookie!" He stirred it faster and faster, the dough flinging everywhere. But once that got boring, he began to eat the dough, shoving the whole spoon in his mouth.

"Ew! Yuck!" Mark scrunched up his face and snatched it away from him. "Don't eat! Don't eat dough!"

"Oh. Sowwy."

The dough was ready, although lumpy and discolored. But Mark thought it was the best thing ever. He lumped the cookie dough into uneven circles and placed them on a cookie pan.

"See? Cookie time, Taeyongie! They gonna be really yummy!" Mark smiled, hugging his corgi doll close and watching the oven door. Taeyong clapped and giggled, not hearing how the door opened.

A member walked into the kitchen and the littles froze. Nobody else was supposed to be here today! It was only the littles and their secret!

"W-we can explain!" Mark tried to get himself out of littlespace, but only sufficed on acting big. Taeyong just sat on the floor again, sucking on his pacifier, covered in flour.

"Uh... Mark? Would you like to explain what the hell I'm looking at?"

Hendery's eyes were wide and he dropped the cup he was holding.

Taeyong spat out his pacifier and Mark held back tears as he tried to explain the predicament.