🌸 Chan's Room? No, Felix's Room! - Stray Kids 🌸

Fandom: Stray Kids
Little(s): Lee Felix (3-6)
Caregiver(s): Bang Chan

Summary: Chan gets a little visitor during his livestream and he's worried about how Stays would react...
Written for my little sis across the world, the lovely -sxftkai 💜

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Chan sat in his chair, swiveling around barely as he watched his screen, hundreds and thousands of Stays already flooding into his Vlive. He smiled and waved.

"Hello, Stays! I missed you!" He smiled, leaning down to read the chat. There were hellos in different languages, people saying "I love you"'s and wanting shoutouts... the usual.

Just like normal, Chan was going on Vlive for Chan's Room. However, he didn't know that Felix  had woken up little and was on his way into the room, his padded feet pitter-pattering down the hallway of their home.

The door opened and before Chan could react, Felix's face poked in. The camera was directly facing the boy, who was sleepily rubbing at his eyes and pointing. He had a sparkly blue pacifier in his mouth and wore a unicorn onesie with pink and purple pastel splotches. He looked very soft and very little.

"Daddy? Who daddy tawking to?" Felix yawned from behind his pacifier, coming closer, curious about Chan's stream.

Chan was horrified.

His face paled. Stay just saw Felix, his big, strong, deep-voiced bandmember, with a sparkly pacifier in his mouth and calling Chan "daddy".

He groaned, already thinking about how hard this would be to cover up. The chat started moving too fast for Chan's liking, and he began to formulate an excuse in his head.

"Daddy, can Lixie talk to Stay? Pwetty pwease?" Felix asked, puppy eyes aimed at his caregiver. Before Chan could react, Felix sat down in his lap and waved to the camera.

"Hewwo!" He grinned, pulling at the hood of his onesie and putting it shyly over his face and giggling. He put the hood down and swayed on Chan's lap, the older too stunned to speak. So, Felix continued. "Stays, Lixie miss you!" Felix bounced up and down, struggling to read the chat since he was so little. "... yup! Lixie is widdle! Look daddy, Stays know what I ish!!"

'That's the problem' Chan wanted to respond before stopping.
He realized that his anxiety was for nothing after glancing down at the messages admittedly in accident; This... this wasn't hurting anyone. He looked down at the chat and read messages going by like leaves in the wind, a few particular ones catching his eye.

noisy__noeasy1999: OMG! Felix is a little? Me too!

hyunjinoppa05: Felix, is this just some weird concept? Are you guys gonna do a comeback?

moa_stay_blinktan: He's so cute, my heart just 😳🥺😭❤️❤️

aliceisababystay: wait omg what's happening?

noticemechannieuwu: FUCK?? HE'S SO ADORABLE?? MY HEART-

Chan's heart rate slowed and his face became less red. Stays... we're okay with Felix? They thought he was cute?

"This Lixie room now! Yeah, Lixie gonna tawk to my fwens! Missed you, Stays!" Felix declared, jokingly shoving his caregiver aside and smiling smugly.

And Chan let him. For the next near hour, Felix giggled with Stays, talking with them and occasionally asking Chan questions about words or what his favorite whatever-the-question-was was. And Felix was genuinely happy, carefree and little as he should be. Chan still worried a little bit, but Felix's adorable smile took his mind off of things for a little while.

They could deal with the repercussions later, but both of them were infinitely happier about the situation and didn't worry at all, knowing that they had their loyal, wonderful fans at their side to stay with them.

A/N: Wow! First time writing anything Stray Kids.. like, ever! Did you like it? Thinking about writing a little!Han and little!Felix oneshot, what do you think?
Next up is an NCT oneshot and then another BTS one... see you in the next one!
- Max