Chapter 20

Fang Cheng said to them: "Do you want to leave here?" In fact, no one is watching them here at all. They can leave.

    Brother Chang kept brainwashing that it was dangerous outside.

    The more you don't care about them in this way, the more fearful they are in their hearts.

    As soon as Fang Cheng said this sentence, many people watched it, and everyone's ears were pricked up. Fangcheng Road: "There is a temporary shelter at the fountain in the south of C City, where everyone has to go out to work, and there is food, barely enough to eat." If you want to eat more, you have to pay. A greater price.

    Fangcheng lived there in the last generation. Although the conditions were a little harsher, it was fair at best. As long as he worked, he would have food. It's better than asking for a living in the hands of others and living on their rewards.

    "Then how are we going?"

.They had cars, but they were all confiscated.

    Fang Cheng raised his eyebrows and said, "There are only a few of them, and there are so many of you. Even if you hit two, you still have a lot of money left."

    At the beginning of the last days, Brother Chang and the others are ordinary people in the last days, not the wicked generation. But it will be different after a while. Greed and desire will continue to breed, coupled with the habituation of these people will definitely cause trouble.

    The others here stared at each other.

    Suddenly a man said, "I'm doing it, is anyone with me." His chest rises and falls. Before the end of the world, he was a worker. When I arrived here, I thought I had come to a refuge, but who knew that Brother Chang watched him, and repeatedly hinted that as long as he followed him, he could eat and drink spicy food. He is simply unacceptable to a person with a normal sexual orientation. It's better to have a big fight than to be dominated by such a man. Life or death depends on the sky.

.Once there is a person who wants to resist, there is a second person and a third person.

    Brother Chang's group is a mob.

    Fangcheng said: "Do you know where the car is."

    "It's all in the garage, and the key is in Brother Chang's body." A young man said.

    No wonder Brother Chang is very at ease here, and see how they get there without transportation. It seems that it is inevitable to face him.

    Fangcheng is not afraid.

    At this moment, Brother Chang suddenly yelled: "Fuck."

    This sound was like a signal, did Xiao Qingshu do it.

    Fangcheng passed by immediately. To the rest of the people: "You are waiting here, partnering with each other, ready to leave here." Fang Cheng left after saying this.

    After a quick pass, they were already in a group. .Brother Chang and the others thought that they could walk sideways because they were supernatural beings. He took out the stick and greeted Xiao Qingshu casually.

    The rest of the little horses also fought over one after another. As the saying goes, punching the teacher to death indiscriminately, if it is to greet him, it is not a joke.

    Xiao Qingshu's two fists are hard to beat four hands, Xiao Qingshu felt dangerous. But at this moment, he was disregarding the past, and at this moment, Fang Cheng rushed to him immediately.

    Fang Cheng was trained in the last days, and his skill is very agile.

    The pain that Xiao Qing thought in the book did not strike, but the screams of others came.

    "what……"

    Xiao Qingshu wanted to turn his head, just at this moment Fang Cheng's voice came clearly, saying, "Concentrate."

.When Xiao Qingshu heard Fang Cheng's voice, his spirits immediately came. When the two of them were together, Brother Chang and the others were not rivals at all. Brother Chang was mad and directly used the flame ability, Fang Cheng and the others hurriedly avoided.

    Brother Chang didn't expect the two of them to look gentle, and didn't expect both of them to be able to fight like this.

    Those little pony boys have already been beaten up at odds and ends.

    Brother Chang relied on his own abilities, and was moved with murder in his heart.

    Fang Cheng is very sensitive to murderous intent. I immediately noticed that a ball of fire condensed in his hand and slammed directly at them.

    In this case, Fangcheng would choose to avoid it. But this time he directly greeted the danger directly.

    Xiao Qingshu nervously said, "Fangcheng."

    Brother Chang thought he must be miserable. .Who knows, the flame was directly dissipated, before he had time to react, the key hung on his neck was directly taken by Fang Cheng in his hand.

    Fang Cheng turned sideways and rushed directly in front of Brother Chang. At this moment, Fang Cheng raised his hand and ran directly to the back of his neck.

    The speed is too fast. Brother Chang didn't even have time to react, so he lay down softly.

    The little brother behind him was shocked.

    Fangcheng didn't let them go, and directly tied them up.

    Fang Cheng then went to find those who were tied up and threw the key to them. Fang Cheng went straight to refuel, and also took the opportunity to find two gasoline cans to fill up, Xiao Qing wrote: "I saw their warehouse just now, I went to get our side and get it back."
.