Chapter 65

In the last days, when he was used to life and death, Fang Cheng thought he was numb long ago, but Xu Yi's departure made him a little trembling.

    Xiao Qingshu came in from the outside and saw Fang Chengdao: "He'll be fine." At this moment, they automatically showed it on the projector.

    The voices of Xu Liang and Xu Yi can still be heard. Xu Yidao: "That's it." Then he blinked at the camera and said, "Can you see it?"

    Then he introduced: "This is a kind of miniature camera!" As for the signal support, the local technical team has not broken it yet. It should be the high-precision equipment brought back by Xu Yi.

    Xiao Qingshu said with some surprises: "This is important information with great reference value." Everyone was immediately summoned. .And call the person in charge of their technical team, and ask them if they can do rebroadcasting and synchronize it to the Internet. Now the forum coverage of the regional network is getting wider and wider, especially after the merger of the group, the popularity of the network has increased. There is almost one computer now.

    Early warnings on the Internet were the presence of Level 8 zombies, but everyone had no real feelings. Now you can let them take a look.

    The person in charge of the technical team expressed that he could make a technical experiment. If it doesn't work, you can record it with a camera and put it on the Internet.

    Soon everyone sat down, and Fang Cheng held his son in his arms. With a pacifier in his mouth, the son cleverly leaned on him and watched the broadcast over there.

    Soon the network was synchronized.

    When they are in the car, the atmosphere is very depressing, and everyone watching can feel the feeling of oncoming. .After all, they have damaged a part of the elite, and the camera is not on Xu Liang's chest. Everyone's heart followed the combat team and set off up the mountain together.

    After all, Xu Liang is not a professional photographer, and the lens is a little shaky, but the more he is like this, the more frightened the person in front of the screen.

    Soon they separated. I could hear a voice: "I'm so bored, didn't I teach you a lesson last time?" The voice was hoarse, everyone shuddered when they heard this voice, here it is!

    Xu Liang seemed to know that he was responsible for the camera, and quickly pointed the camera on his chest at the eighth-level zombies.

    The person in front of the camera couldn't help but leaned back, trying to stay away from this eighth-level zombie. His body is covered with long hairs, and his face is all white hairs. It seems to cover the whole face after making bubbles with a facial cleanser. The nails are also very long. People with sharp eyes can still see the dark red skin tissue in the nails. These are eighth-level zombies, and they actually have human thinking.
.It makes people think that the hair on the back spine will be established.

    Xu Yidao: "Stop talking nonsense." After speaking, the shot is the energy of a lightning system. Compressed into a purple energy ball. Attacked towards the eighth-level zombies.

    The eighth-level zombies knew it was wrong when they heard the sound of Ka Ka, and the search came to the front. The person who had avoided Xu Yi, a thunder and lightning system, attacked Xu Liang directly. They played against each other last time and knew who was the weakest.

    Before Xu Yi came, Xu Liang was a master here. Seeing the eighth-level zombies attack at this moment, they took action to block it. The eighth-level zombies were really not trivial, and they immediately saw the killer move. This makes everyone in front of the screen nervous, and facing this kind of battle scene is scarier than watching a horror movie.

    The eighth-level zombies seemed to have noticed the camera, and used the ability to destroy the camera. Accompanied by a cracking sound. All screens have become snowflake screens.

.Everyone in the conference room took a breath of air and couldn't talk: "This zombie actually knows the camera."

    Also discussed on the Internet.

    "Has the zombies evolved to this level?"

    "It's over, if I meet, I can only wait to die."

    "Does he have any fatal weaknesses."

    You can't be anxious online. Fang Cheng said: "I'm going to visit." His combat experience is rich, coupled with the ability of the healing element may be able to help a little!

    Xiao Qingshu said next to him: "Calm down. With so many people like Xu Yi, even the zombies are afraid of him, we can definitely get some opportunities. If you didn't add chaos in the past, let's say in case something really happens. What about the children?"

    The baby also groaned.

    Fangcheng was uneasy. .The eighth-level zombies have a strange energy, he is powerful and cunning, I don't know if they can deal with it.

    They waited until dark and no one came back.

    Everyone continues to wait, there are all kinds of voices on the Internet, which is related to their survival and no one can sleep.

    After waiting for three full days, countless people were worried about them. Even Xiao Qingshu, who has always been calm and calm, couldn't sit still, and said, "If you don't come back tonight, let's go and look for it."

    After waiting for another hour, the car came again.

    After taking a look, he was overjoyed and said, "It's our car."

    Xiao Qing wrote: "Remain vigilant and make sure that it is our people before going up."

    This splashed cold water on all the people who were in the mood, maybe it was the eighth-level zombie in the car.
.