Chapter 61

The baby is now an older child. Not only can he sit and crawl, but he can also use simple syllables to make Fang Cheng pleasantly surprised.

    Since the expansion of the organization at the foot of the mountain, everyone has moved out of the villa on the mountain and went to the safe area under the mountain to live with many people, which will make them more at ease and practical.

    There are only two people in the whole villa, he and the baby. Fang Cheng took his son around the neighborhood. After Old Man Liu left, he left them with a small vegetable plot, which has already been made very well. All he needs to do is to pick some vegetables to dry and sow seeds to harvest. Fang Cheng likes to put his children aside when he is working, and the little baby is so cute that he keeps his eyes intent.

    And at this time, I heard the sound of rumbling cars driving outside. Fang Cheng wiped the sweat from his forehead, and after a glance, the person who came was Xu Yi.

.Xu Yi still looks like that noble son.

    Get off the driveway: "I'll take care of you from now on!" He paid a lot of attention to the other city, knowing that many people on the mountain had left. I want to move over to live with Fangcheng.

    Xu Yi was a noble son born with a golden spoon since he was a child. There have been countless people serving him since he was born. It is very difficult for him to say this, but Fang Cheng thought for a while and refused: "No."

    Xu Yi wanted to hold the child in the past, but a small lightning flashed on the child's head immediately, as if I was going to electric you when you came over. It is strange that the baby is quite patient with both the elderly and the children. Even the huskies they raised before like their cubs. It's just that he is not very kind to his dad who has never met before.

    But this time Xu Yi brought a lot of small toys for children. .All of them are high-end products, some can fly, and some can run. The little baby has never seen such a rich game before, so he can't stop watching.

    Before the child had reacted, Xu Yi picked up the child in the past, and the child had no other reaction, and there was some surprise in his eyes. The scent of milk from the baby is really cute. He used to think he hated children, but it was different when he met his own son.

    After he hugged his son, he was found by his son. He bit Xu Yi up unhappily, but the baby has small deciduous teeth. It doesn't hurt to bite. After a long time, he found that Xu Yi did not hurt him, and he would still hum. Fang Cheng looked at this kind of voice, and found it quite interesting. The little boy immediately regained his vitality by his Xu Yi's side.

    Xu Yi watched Fang Cheng's farm work: "I'll help you."

.Fang Chengdao: "No need!" Simply relax.

    Xu Yi learned through understanding that Fangcheng is the real person in charge of the entire C City. Although it is Xiao Qingshu on the face, but secretly saying that Fangcheng is the backbone. Many constructive opinions were put forward by Fang Cheng. In fact, if Fang Cheng hadn't been a canary for him back then, he would have been a character. It's a pity that he didn't cherish it at that time.

    At the moment the sun was just right, and he entered the villa to grind a coffee for Fangcheng. He has personally received a private education, and he is more mellow than others. He has lived in a villa for a period of time, and he is familiar with everything here, just like returning to his own home.

    He made a glass of milk for the child, and he brought a lot of milk powder and things for the child this time. Fang Cheng did not refuse before, because he hadn’t prepared enough things in a hurry, and the child didn’t drink anything. Especially good milk powder. .During the end of the world, I won’t pick it anymore. Now that I have better conditions, I can also enjoy it for my baby.

    Sure enough, the little baby seemed to have never had a full meal before.

    Fang Cheng said: "You really don't have to go back?" Xu Yi, as a master, has some responsibilities. Xu Yi said, "As long as I don't go back, no one can force me to go back."

    Xu Yi then said: "In fact, do you know why those people rushed to you recently? They really admire the various behaviors you have done here, and they are very popular, but more importantly, they found a major trouble. !"

    As far as the strength of the group and the safety zone are concerned, Fangcheng is the latest, and it is located in a small place, so many things are unknown.

    When Fang Cheng heard Xu Yi talk about business, he also asked what happened?

.Xu Yidao: "There are eight-level zombies infested!"

    As soon as Xu Yi's voice fell, Fang Cheng sucked in a cold breath.

    They had already dealt with the five-level zombies very hard before, and the eighth-level zombies already had a human way of thinking in the strict sense. It is simply that one person can destroy half a city.

    It will surely cause great danger to everyone.

    At the same time, Xiao Qingshu also got the news of the eighth-level zombies. The news was only revealed to him after the leaders had surrendered. No matter who they were, they would be confused when they heard these words.
.