Chapter 24

Xiao Qingshu's parents had enough rest, and they all went to help Old Man Liu grow vegetables, and work to relieve their anxiety. These people threw themselves on the vegetable field from top to bottom. The best one was the husky they found. It dug a hole well. Two hairy claws dig in the soil for a while. A round hole appeared.

Everyone at the scene stopped to look at the huskies at home.

The little guy seemed to be inspired, and he got even more enthusiasm.

The little Husky relied on his ability to dig holes and was accepted as a special contribution by Old Man Liu. He also touched the dog's head, and the huskies went around in circles with excitement.

This little dog at home is also very strange, only good for the elderly and children.

Old man Liu said: "If this continues, we will have more side dishes after three days." The only advantage of the recent sky-falling anomaly is that the vegetables grow faster.

.Xiaoqingcai grows fast in the first place, and is blessed by such an environment. It can be harvested in almost three days.

Fang Cheng is not good at growing vegetables. Seeing so many people rushing here, he made a suggestion: "Let's go back to the city and have a look." He was quite worried about the city. They stored enough food to keep this dish. Land, but the city is not as lucky as them.

People in the city have almost no habit of storing water. Without water, people have to get it out, but they are at risk of getting infected.

Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu have become very vigilant since they met the old zombie. If high-end zombies could evolve to that point, it would be terrifying, and their appearance might even be confusing.

And Fang Cheng also has his own selfishness. The end of the world is coming, he has prepared enough food to eat, but he has not been able to take a bath thoroughly. If the waterway can be restored. .Not only can you take a shower, but you can also help other people.

Besides Fangcheng, they also have zombie detectors.

Xiang Yizhou couldn't wait to get out, and the other side said: "I'll go." Since he had a high-level zombie crystal nucleus, his ability has evolved, and now his ability to control himself is not as flustered as it was at first.

Xiao Qingshu also wanted to come out with them. Liu Man said, "Your parents are here, so you can accompany them. I'll go out this time." He is an unstoppable character, and he is suffocated. He wants to go back and take a look every day.

Fang Quan was beside him and looked at Fang Cheng with expectant eyes.

Fang Cheng said, "Do you want to go together?"

Fang Quan nodded heavily: "Brother, I want to fight side by side with you."

Fang Cheng heard his words and said: "Then let's go together."

.The four of them drove out in a car. Go straight to the location of the water plant. The city's tap water is purified from here, and then sent out by various pipelines.

When they came, there were already a lot of people around here.

These people are mentally sluggish, and all of them are sub-healthy.

When Fangcheng came, I didn't expect that there were so many people here. These people begged one of the middle-aged men, "Can you find a way to restore the water supply." Now is a special period, and those who have stocks at home will never go out. Sell. Without water, they couldn't make it through.

Besieged here is a small employee of the water supply plant. When the end of the world came, he was on duty and witnessed the zombies of several colleagues who were facing each other day and night. All the cabinets were blocked before they had escaped.

.I haven't heard any movement outside these days. Instead of panicking all day long, I might as well go out and take a look. As soon as I went out, I found myself under siege again. He was the only employee in the entire water supply and drainage plant, and these people were all covered by water. People who can't keep going, want him to restore water supply.

The little employee said: "It's not that I don't want to recover. I can't do anything by myself." This is a big project. The line needs to be overhauled. He can't clean water or start large equipment.

I saw a man kneeling towards him with a plop, looking tired and painful: "Please, we won't be able to live unless the water supply is restored."

At this moment, Fang Cheng suddenly opened his mouth and said: "First, repair the water pipe first, and stay if you are willing to do it."

Fang Quan didn't expect his brother to take this matter over.

.Xiang Yizhou and Liu Man didn't stop them either, but instead said, "Yes, we have repaired the water pipes together."

"I do."

"I am willing."

"We listen to you, what you say let us do, we do."

"That's right, unity is strength."

Fang Cheng had done rush repairs and other related work in his previous life, and he was fairly familiar with these previous tasks.

The small employee was also infected by this emotion and walked to Fang Cheng and said, "I can help you too." He is the bottom of the company, and because of this, he has done a lot of work.

Soon Fangcheng began to divide each of them into five groups. First restore the situation in the factory. For such a large water plant, they have specialized solar power generation equipment.

Some of them worked together to get the equipment out, and others started to repair the water pipes.

.A total of eighty-three people came here to work, including old people, workers, white-collar workers, and women, all of whom worked endlessly.

Fang Cheng called Xiang Yizhou to guard him. With so many living people in the open air, the smell will definitely attract some zombies.

Sure enough, the roar of the zombies could be heard soon, and those who came over were all second-level zombies.

At first, the people around were panicked when they saw the zombies appear one by one, but they saw that Xiang Yizhou was actually a rare supernatural power. He picked up the knife and cleaned up the zombies very easily. He was surrounded by zombies all by himself, and he actually had one hand. Seeing that his approach to zombies was like cutting butter with a hot knife.

People who are working next to them can be considered relieved. It is really safe to have such a powerful ability to protect them.

Fang Cheng also went to work with them.

"Take a rest when you are tired.".Fang Cheng said, but no one was resting, everyone wanted to work hard. There are no night lights on the roadside at night. It will be more dangerous in the evening when the cold comes. They want to take advantage of the daytime, hurry up and do these tasks.

The little staff has been doing technical guidance next to him. Suddenly, he said: "The water pipe is repaired." After the water pipe of the main line is repaired, it can be transmitted to various places.

"what......"

"It's great." All around cheered.

They have hope of living.
.