Chapter 56

Fang Cheng looked at him incredulously: "You...how do you know the child?"

    Xu Yi didn't want to say yet, but Fang Cheng kept looking at him, Xu Yi still took out his phone and opened the album. In one of them, he directly clicked on the screen when the video appeared. In the video, Fangcheng is playing with cubs holding his cubs. The pretty little face of the little guy was also recorded very clearly.

    Fang Cheng knew at a glance that this was the angle of the camera in the room. I just remembered that Xu Yi's mobile phone was connected to Bluetooth here.

    Fang Cheng is brainstorming, still thinking about how to explain to him. Unknowingly Xu Yi was already close. When Fang Cheng came back to his senses, he immediately took two steps back.

    Xu Yi frowned.

    Fang Cheng said, "Don't get too close to me!" He never expected that the camera would play on his mobile phone via Bluetooth. He hasn't figured out how to explain the child's problem. .Said: "I have nothing to do with you." He really likes Xu Yi. But now his vitality is more important. He wants to train his children to grow up and build a better safety base.

    The affairs of so many people are always more important than the affairs of him alone.

    Xu Yi looked at Fang Cheng. He thought that Fang Cheng loved him so much that he would not be willing to leave him so easily. So when Fang Cheng first left, he didn't even send anyone to look for it.

    But it took two years in a flash. Fang Cheng has now become self-confident and gentle, and even has a little temperament in his body that can only be found in the upper class.

    Fang Cheng was firmly pierced into his flesh like a nail, and he could think of him many times when he closed his eyes. Xu Yi looked at Fang Cheng now. He refused to believe that such cold and ruthless language was actually spoken by him.

    Shattered all his confidence in the past.

.This recognition made Xu Yi panic. He knew he couldn't let go, and once let go, the person in front of him would really leave him.

    Xu Yi Qianli came out from the safe zone to find him, risking his life. He has figured it out during this time. I regret why I didn't give him a kiss afterwards.

    The two stood in a stalemate outside the yard for a while.

    The people in the room thought they had been attacked when they heard the alarm at first, but now it seemed that they were just one person who knew Fang Cheng.

    Aunt Liu in the room said, "Fangcheng, your friend?"

    Although Fang Cheng was reluctant, he still nodded.

    Aunt Liu said: "Then talk about it first, I'll make something delicious for you!" Now that supplies are scarce, I will make something delicious. This is the highest standard for entertaining guests.

    Soon it was midday, and the outside temperature had already begun to cool. .When two people talked, white gas was already in their mouths.

    The climate is changing very fast now.

    Xu Yi wore very thin casual clothes. Fang Cheng said: "You go back!" He is a supernatural person, and coupled with the background and resources of the Xu family, he can mix with a leader or a wealthy idler anywhere.

    Xu Yidao: "This is how Young Master Fang treats guests? Don't ask me to go in and sit down!" He had made up his mind to stay here.

    Fangcheng still wanted to oppose it, but the climate change outside was getting colder and colder. Seeing snowflakes floated outside. Fang Cheng said, "You... then come in." Somewhat reluctantly.

    Then brought Xu Yi into the house.

    Everyone looked at him in the hall.

    Fang Cheng said: "He is a friend of mine."

    Xu Yi was very dissatisfied with his introduction and said, "Boyfriend."

.Fangcheng's sexual orientation is no secret in the villa. Everyone has even seen him giving birth. Compared with that, coming out is a small scene. Even Fang's mother didn't say anything.

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother looked at Xu Yi and said, "This young man is really handsome."

    "Is he the child's father?"

    Xu Yi took a breath after hearing this, and then looked at Fang Cheng.

    Fang Cheng didn't expect to drop his waistcoat so quickly, and said to Xu Yi: "You live here." After that, he arranged a guest room for him.

    Xu Yi followed Fang Cheng.

    When he was brought to the guest room by Fangcheng. His eyesight and hands quickly drew Fang Cheng into the room. Then it slammed the door shut. Xu Yidao: "Tell me about the child." He was a smart person, and after a little thought, there was an extremely unbelievable fact. He wanted Fang Cheng to say it himself.

.Fang Cheng frowned, he had lost his horse, and now it was no use telling lies. Then briefly talked about what happened.

    Xu Yi initially thought that Fang Cheng had betrayed him and found someone else to marry and have children. He didn't expect that the beautiful baby was his son. There are unexpected gains in his search for a lover.

    Xu Yi hadn't planned to have a baby in his entire life, but he had a glimpse of Fang Cheng and the baby for more than half a year. He accepted this result very well.

    "Can I see the child?"

    Fang Cheng thought that a super rich and handsome like him would be very angry when he heard a child suddenly appear, but Xu Yi was really looking forward to it.

    Fangcheng had to take him there.

    When Xu Yi held the baby for the first time, he was electrocuted by the baby! .The little guy had never been hugged by anyone outside of Fangcheng, so he was unhappy, so he directly used the dual power of thunder and fire on his father