Chapter 33

After Xu Liang came here, he acted in a low-key manner. Once he became high-profile, he was afraid that his deputy would find out that it would cause trouble. Fang Cheng let him take charge of the base.

    It is estimated that Xu Liang's deputy did not think that he would survive such a serious injury, and he didn't follow it up much, and gave them time to breathe.

    Xu Liang is an ability player, and he quickly recovered. After this time, his ability has been further upgraded, and it is almost like Xiang Yizhou. But he was a special soldier, and his mastery of body and abilities was even stronger. Even if Xiang Yizhou can match him, the chance of winning is very slim.

    Xu Liang already knew that he was suitable for observing the command, not suitable for doing things on his own.

    Coupled with the stabbing in the back of the brother who was born to death, he was also a little frustrated. He farms with everyone every day.

.Soon, there was good news from Old Man Liu on the mountain that their corn had been cultivated.

    This is big news. Everyone must keep it secret. Corn is a staple food, and it is very dangerous if it is targeted. There are now thousands of people in the large base outside. These hundreds of people are still some old and weak women and children, just like three-year-old children holding gold ingots.

    Except for the vegetable business with them before, Fangcheng seldom went down the mountain. Their most important purpose was to harvest food. The end of the world is a long time, and you need to prepare enough food to have confidence.

    Eight months later, Fang Cheng finally met with the little guy in his stomach. .The two fathers of the little guy are outstanding. He can be regarded as winning at the starting line in terms of appearance. He has not opened his eyes yet, but he is chubby and very flattering. Fang Cheng looked at the little bastard and dared not touch him. , I think life is really amazing.

    This is his son who is connected by blood, and I am delighted to think about it.

    The new life made the whole villa beaming, and Aunt Liu and Xiao Ma wanted to see their children all day long. However, the child was too young to be taken out, just made a few short videos and showed them to them.

    Fangcheng has never had experience in caring for babies.

    Fortunately, this baby is very painful. He doesn’t cry or makes trouble. When he is hungry, he will arch his mouth. Fang Cheng will stuff the prepared milk. If the changing pad is changed, the little guy will twist a few times uneasy. .

    Fang Cheng was jerky from the beginning, and now he can skillfully change his son's changing pad.

.The little guy liked the smell of Fang Cheng very much. As long as he was picked up, he could clearly see the corners of his mouth gently hooked up.

    Fang Cheng liked it very much because it was his own child. As long as he was idle, he would hold his child and tell a little story or something. The child was still very young and couldn't respond to him, but in his arms, he felt such a small group of guys leaning against his arms wholeheartedly, and his heart became a little softer.

    Soon after hearing a slight noise, Fang Cheng raised his head and found that it was Xiao Qingshu. As a doctor, he can come to see him every day.

    Xiao Qingshu brought her mobile phone specially and said: "Everyone is waiting to see the baby." Although everyone has never met with the child, they watch the small video on the phone many times a day. Everyone said, this The child is so handsome, and the skin is still white, I really want to hug the milk doll and kiss him.

.Fang Cheng said: "Every day it looks the same."

    Xiao Qing said in the book: "Don't you find that the longer the little guy is, the better it looks. Auntie said just now that I had brought the album here and said that you look a lot like your child when you were a kid."

    Hearing this, Fang Cheng pursed his mouth slightly with joy.

    Put down the baby soon.

    The little baby seemed to feel it, and pouted dissatisfiedly.

    Fang Cheng tapped the little guy's soft cheek with his finger, like a piece of tender tofu, he didn't dare to use any strength.

    The baby seemed to feel that Fang Cheng was still by his side, so he gradually relieved his mind and was no longer making trouble.

    Xiao Qingshu was a little embarrassed, and said: "Just take a shot." Then he patted the child for a while. Then he said: "It's okay."

    Fang Cheng wrote to Xiao Qing: "There is something quite strange."

."how?"

    Fang Cheng said: "My lightning system ability is gone." The lightning system has always been the strongest ability. But he just wanted to play with this small lightning in his palm, but unfortunately there was only a white mist in his hand, which was the light that only the healing element had.

    Xiao Qingshu frowned and said, "Then try holding your baby."

    Fang Cheng was holding the baby, and suddenly there was another small lightning bolt in his hand. This surprised both of them a little, and the one with the real ability was actually the cub. There is such a strong ability at such a small age.

    Fang Cheng wrote to Xiao Qing: "Don't tell others." He didn't want to put the child on the cusp.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "I see." He still knows the stakes of this kind of thing. Then he took a look at the little guy who hadn't opened his eyes and joked: "It's amazing, there are abilities at such a small age, how about the long meeting?"

.The baby didn't understand his ridicule, but he just groaned and wanted to drink milk, pouting his mouth, the sky is big, and he has the biggest problem with milk