Chapter 62

This is big news. Fang Cheng's face paled after hearing it. He had to tell Xiao Qingshu and the management about this news.

    Fangcheng had never encountered level 8 zombies in the previous life, which was a blind spot for him.

    Xu Yidao: "The eighth-level zombies like to eat human brains. Once they haunt, they will definitely be killed." Back then, their entire Central Army gathered a regiment of troops before they could barely fight against this eighth-level zombies. At the cost of almost all the casualties, the eighth-level zombies were severely injured, and ordinary cities encountered it, and basically the entire city was reduced to food for the eighth-level zombies.

    Xu Yi said: "You follow me." He can make sure that he and the child are unharmed.

    Fang Cheng said: "I'm not going." His family and friends are all here. What is it that he ran away because he was afraid of life and death? .In the past, he only wanted to steal a life in the last days, but now he has more responsibilities. These survivors have passed even the most difficult level. With so many heavy lives weighing on him, he will not let down so many ardent hopes.

    Xu Yidao: "Then I won't leave, I'll be with you."

    Fang Cheng's eyes were a little surprised. Seriously said: "It's dangerous here." He might die at any time.

    Xu Yi is a master, and it is of course the best that he can stay and help.

    But……

    The Xu family and outsiders cannot lack this heir!

    Xu Yi looked a little angry at Fang Cheng who still wanted to persuade him to go back. Angry that he left without saying goodbye, and finally found someone and wanted to let him go. He didn't know that Fang Cheng hated him so much, Xu Yi let out his dissatisfaction.

.Fang Cheng said in surprise: "I didn't leave without saying goodbye. When I left, I left you a letter telling you that I was waiting for you at the villa on the mountain, but you didn't come."

    Xu Yi's expression was a little shocked: "When did you write to me?" He didn't receive it at all.

    Fang Cheng and Xu Yi were taken aback for a moment, and then they both thought of a person.

    Xu Yi's cousin, he had been living in Xu's villa at that time, and he didn't like Fangcheng. But he would sneak into the room of two people, which was unexpected.

    Xu Yi was very angry: "Naughty!" Then he looked at Fang Cheng and said, "Sorry, I'm late."

    His solemn apology blocked everything Fang Cheng wanted to say. Fang Cheng lowered his eyelashes and said, "Those are all gone."

    Xu Yi wouldn't let him go down, for fear that Fang Cheng would say things like the two broke up.

.He said: "Let's go, the enemy is now, let's talk about it after passing the current level." Then it was no stranger to say: "Take my car, hurry up." His car has been professionally modified. This car is very versatile and can provide ventilation in a confined space. As long as you don't get out in the car, even if the eighth-level zombies come, they can't destroy the body to get in. This is naturally a small place for refuge.

    They drove all the way to the safe zone, Fang Cheng held the cub, and Xu Yi walked beside him.

    Fangcheng was an attractive idea originally, and Xu Yi was even more so. When the two stand together, this looks is pleasing enough.

    They went all the way to the conference room. It's full of people here.

    Fangcheng came the latest. But as soon as he came in, everyone looked at him. Unexpectedly, he found a tall and handsome man behind him.

.As soon as Fang Cheng came in, Xiao Qing wrote, "Who is he?"

    Fang Cheng said, "He is Xu Yi, and he is... here to help."

    The people who were familiar with Fang Cheng on the scene were familiar with the two words Xu Yi and couldn't be more familiar with them. At this moment, they looked at them with various gazes. Fangcheng was a little uncomfortable, but Xu Yi didn't feel anything.

    Xiao Qingshu didn't care about gossip with everyone at this moment, and quickly talked to Fang Cheng about the eighth-level zombies.

    Fang Chengdao: "This is what happened to me. Xu Yi had known about level 8 zombies before, so let him give you a brief explanation."

    Xu Yi told everyone about his understanding of the eighth-level zombies. Everyone took a breath after hearing that, murderous madness and human thinking, like eating human brains, combining these conditions together, everyone looked at each other. Xu Yidao: "I dealt with an eighth-level zombie where I was before..I suggest that ordinary people, no matter how good their skills are, don’t step forward, and those with advanced abilities come over and sign up. Train a team to fight, there may be a silver lining. "

    What he said is very rude, if there is no ability for a person who has no vitality, he will be directly obliterated. This level of combat is a dimensionality reduction strike.

    "I signed up." Xiang Yizhou was the first to stand up.

    "And me." Xu Liang still trusted his old club.

    After having them both. More than 30 people have signed up one after another. Xu Yi is a strong player in the Thunder and Lightning Department. The registration is not enough. He has to make a trick in his hands to judge whether he can go.

    Those who are not strong don't have to go to death. Xu Yi looked like a handsome man, but he didn't expect to have such a good skill. Only eight people passed his assessment in the end.
.