Pushing the Limits (19)

Rigel try to move from where he was standing and then a barrier surrounded him. "What the-" He can't seem to leave the barrier he was trapped in but it seems they plan to force him to sit there.  He presses up against the wall of the Barrier as he looks at Aikasuyuri and her black theme color sister. 

Aikasuyuri spoke to him as she walked up to the barrier "Well then it is time to see your ability in actions for myself, oh wait maybe not today~" She snapped her figure, blue lights of energy fell upon conquerors. 

Dartz and Tiger felt a huge pressure of energy fall upon them and it seem the blue light of energy that fell on them right away seemed to seal their ability away. Meanwhile, both Shaman and Consta felt nothing as they saw that Dartz and Tiger feel weaker. 

Dartz look at Rigel, Aikasuyuri who were on the upper platform, and before she say anything. The black theme color sister of Aikasuyuri. 

"Nah uh, you ain't going anywhere, and besides you can't use your ability anywhere" She pushes Dartz down and bow over while holding her dress "Although I was supposed to be in your last district fight although today we have planned for our little fun and Kikuri of the Horizon is what you shall address me." She began breathing heavily. 

Tiger grab Dartz and pulled her up to her feet and then look upon Kikuri. 

Aikasuyuri appeared in front of them and seemed a lot nicer than before but it was still without warren about her present. "You conquerors should prepare yourself but no matter, you will die regardless" She smiled and looked at Dartz and Tiger "You two cheated in your last raid in the Yokemi District so I decided to make it harder this time for everyone~" She snapped her finger. 

Kikuri suddenly appeared in the middle of the arena spinning in a circle as she was dancing and it caught everyone's attention as the music played without a single warning. 

A sudden push from behind Dartz and Dartz barely moved out of the way of a bullet as Consta was the one who took a bullet straight through her entire body and perish before she even hit the ground and Tiger who was a bit of away from Dartz also got struck by the same bullet orbs too which killed Tiger in a single strike. Dartz lost her composure as she stared at her dead friends' corpse before her, as the bullet came from the central part of the platform they were standing on. Shaman quickly grabbed Dartz and pulled her up right away.

Shaman scream at Dartz "We need to move now! The fight has already begun!" Shaman was shocked by the ambush-like attack of the district. "I don't remember how this raid going like this!"

Dartz regain some composure but had a too shocking reality of quick she let her own two friends being wiped out within the less of a second. "I let that happen..." 

Shaman pulled Dartz quickly around the arena "Quit it! we need to start surviving the fight and don't worry! Rigel may be trapped but it seems he already working on his job protecting our memories." 

Rigel slammed on his cage of the barrier and yelled out from the inside with anger and desperation at both Shaman and Dartz. "Don't die! Aikasuyuri has my power trap inside here with me! I can't reach you guys while this dam barrier is up!" Rigel was digging his fingers into the barrier in his anger state as he realized he can't protect them but helplessly watch their demise.

Shaman lost her hope and her mood of the fight drops harshly but becomes determined to only survive the fight to keep her memories alive and well. Not a single word dropped from her mouth after that and she grind her teeth this is not going to fight she going to keep her memories.

Dartz tries to uplift her spirit "I must do it for everyone here!" She began to up her focus to fight this raid she was forced into. She began to perform better than Shaman at the raid as she watched her surrounding for patterns in the bullet hell to dodge them without getting killed.