Time to spend (15)

Rigel made attempted to befriend Consta as they along with Tiger try to fight the next district. Rigel has proposed the plan of lessening the burden on himself as suggested only a pair of fighters will go each district to face the challenge until otherwise, but it seem the next district which was the Tenu District seems completely normal to all the individuals, seeing absolutely no change from what their memories had told them. So the two pair fighter at the moment was Tiger and Consta although they may have gotten a fight with each other they were still considered friends with each other, just each one of them believe something different. Rigel will be their guidance and the one to keep their memories safe and sound while fighting the normal-style bullet hell. Meanwhile, both Dartz and Shaman are free to spend their time now, have begun to find the answer to their questions to this reality.

Shaman looking at Dartz "Are we sure to let them be on their own? After all, both of us were the most skilled at Bullet hell back in normal life." Shaman questions whether it is was okay to leave the three in the district all alone.

Dartz pat on Shaman's shoulder "Don't worry about it, and besides, now I have my special power we can enter into it without having to go through Horizon Ward" Dartz seems quite happy upon mentioning that her power has appeared. 

Shaman sigh although worried a bit about their safety then questions Dartz's new abilities. "So how did you gain your power or abilities?" Shaman looked at herself "All I got is these Fox Ears with my fox tail with my purple halo above my head." She moved her Fox's ears and tailed as she showing her ability to do so. 

Dartz simply replies "I don't know... I don't know how or why I have gotten these abilities to come fore, but now I can space travel to different worlds although it seems like a path is leading me there, is not like I can jump through space anywhere I wish to be at." Dartz thinks more about her power "I don't know everything about what I could do my ability, but when Rigel was taken away at the time, I felt a string that attach to me pulled me forward to the place where Rigel was at. So at the moment now, I feel no string pulling me forward to anything but what I do feel is a loose string that I can follow." 

Shaman push for the idea. "Well, then I believe we should follow it then right after all is not like we can discover any other place without the help of others dropping a portal to that world and revealing it in our menu." 

Dartz nod "I guess so, but is not like I can guarantee that it is a place that we can travel to it" She walked a bit in front of them and open a distorted space portal. "Well, it is time we start world-hopping right." She walked into the distorted space portal.

Shaman quickly followed along and hop into it while following Dartz.

Upon their entrance into the distorted space, they could not identify their surrounding as everything around them seem undefined, unreadable, impossible to understand, unable to comprehend, as they were unable to find themselves realizing their location but a simple feeling to simply followed where Dartz was traveling toward to. Soon they followed to the end of their reach where string led them to. 

Dartz appeared into a world along with Shaman shortly behind her. Dartz somewhat recognized the world and check her menu to make sure it is the world she knew from before. "Garakuta an Hibi 15" She look at Shaman "Have you been here before, Shaman?"

Shaman shook her head "Uh no, never seen this place" While looking around them and seeing the many flat pillar-like structures around them and also seeing these 4 dimensional crosses flickering like screens floating around them as well.

Dartz nods "Well then followed me, I know how to get to another place in this place" Dartz walked toward this one Pillar wall and walked through it. 

Shaman followed and reappeared in another place with Dartz. "Oh, wow." She looked in front of them and saw a huge cube-like shape with cords all leading into it and saw it blinking like a heartbeat beat.

 Dartz walked along with the platform to the side check out the few things in the world, as there is 3 platform that leads from the cube outward into 3 other places. "Looks like... it seems there are other things here too" She walked to the right platform outward of the cube center area where she remember a board of information about her old reality. Upon closer inspection on board, she realized all the information there was replaced with different information. 

Shaman came up behind Dartz and looked over her shoulders "What are you looking at?"

Dartz was reading the information "It seems like there was someone here before us, and it seems like there were unable to complete reason why they are here... Although it seem they have found quite bit of answer on their own." Dartz was reading more into it. 

Shaman didn't want to read a wall of text on the board as she found a sandbag chair in the world nearby and jump on it to lay in it. "Ah~ feels much better now" She rolled her tailed over herself to warm herself a bit. 

Dartz pushed the big board over to Shaman and placed it in front of her. "Well, we are here on an exploration of what knowledge, we might be missing and all you wanna do is rest around like the usual."

Shaman groans "Why it is our free time too well technically but what is on the board anyway?"

Dartz sat down next to Shaman "Well what we got at the moment about what the individual concluded from their situation is that they found that each individual meaning 7 others from what they said found that each of them had a set amount of world location, in their menu which seems true like us so far. Although it seems they have woken up way earlier than us, or it seems because there is no true way of sensing time here besides keeping a record in your head. They mention that measuring time is nearly impossible besides counting it manually simply each world they go to has its own time or doesn't have any time."

Shaman interjects a question. "Wait, if time was impossible to keep track in-between different worlds how did we meet up at the same time when we did have to meet up?"

Dartz fell into deep thoughts about it "Hmm, I don't know but it seems we did wake up near the time of the meet-up...weird" Dartz decided to continue what the board had said "Well let get on with all the information we got here before questioning the answer and ours. It seems like we are stuck in this body, which was the obvious part of the movement we awaken." Dartz quickly skipped some part of the board. "Look here, it seems like traveling through worlds allows other individuals to meet and expand as we did, but someone confirms what Tiger did too awhile back. It seems like you can travel far enough in some worlds, you can approach another world although it would take them many days of endless searching through yet Tiger found us quite a relativity fast time compare to the notes written here on the board." 

Shaman read the ending part of the board. "It seems like we a group of 8 have suddenly lost 5 individuals in one of world-hopping. Although we the only have 2 friends here and I will leave after waiting for several days upon awaiting their return to this world, but for now, we waited for their return from a world-hopping." Shaman continues further in reading the board. "We were unsure if they will ever return so we all decided to follow in their footpath to see what had caught them because dying isn't possible but it seems like something has certainly kept them from returning. As for anyone reading this board, I will not mention the place where we had gone for that if we don't return it means something is out there keeping me and our friends locked up for sure then and we wished not included others in this."

Dartz sigh "It seems like the string for this world has ended here, look like they will never return to this world but it seems world-hopping might not be friendly as we thought, they clearly stumbled into something but what could it be."

Shaman grab Dartz and pulled in tight and laugh it off "Well we don't need to worry right! After all, you managed to pull Rigel out of Aika's hand back there" 

Dartz smiled "True, but let's head back for now. After all, everyone would like to hear what we found." Instead of traveling back through distorted space, Dartz had set down, they set down the portal back into Horizon Ward and head back.

-End of Chapter-