Unravel Initium (8)

Another friend of Shaman and Dartz has finally reunited with them. Tiger was holding them in a tight hug as she stop hugging them to ask them how they are "Shaman, and Dartz how have you two been?" Tiger had a great big smile on their face.

Shaman nervously chuckles as she rubs her head "We are doing great... Just went through some problems" Shaman was unsure if telling about what happened to them was good or not.

Dartz suddenly spoke and forgotten that she to Tiger was just mute back then "I'm doing fine and-" Dartz getting cut off by Tiger

Tiger cut into Dartz's reply to her earlier question "Wait!? you talk!? Are you really a girl the whole time we were together in this game!?" Tiger begins to go into spiral of emotion as she was beginning to feel embarrassment bout all they talk about back then and how they treated them like a guy.

Dartz wave her hand in her face in the sign of telling Tiger that it was fine "No, no I wasn't a girl. I just have a girl voice for some reason." Dartz regardless seems pleased that Tiger was doing fine from her personality.

Tiger sigh a huge relief "Here I thought I was so inconsiderate of all those things to happen" She smiled and put a happy front "So now you are talking now, I guess"

Dartz shrug "I just felt like it now, but maybe because it is different now. I guess" Dartz look around for the other person

Shaman talks to Tiger "So even you sound like a guy at the moment like we did back then. So did you enjoy your new body" Shaman seems to enjoy asking these questions due to her reaction to her body.

Tiger thinks about it "I don't think too much about it, but it feels weird having some weight on my chest now since I'm seemly a girl at the moment." Tiger did have some interest in her own body but didn't give too much care to the reason why it happen.

Shaman nods "Well then have you seen a person with white-bluish hair around here?" Shaman was too looking around for Rigel

Tiger had no idea of what they are talking about as she reply to Shaman "White-bluish hair? nope, I just arrived here not too long ago and saw no one here."

All sudden next to the three, Rigel had appeared out of nowhere "You three, finally done with your reunion now." He says with a smile "It is good to see another one appeared, well this one is name Tiger from what I heard right?" He seem a lot friendlier than before when Dartz and Shaman first met Rigel.

Tiger bows down a bit as she did before which she got the habit from Dartz's bow in a somewhat of a roleplay. "Yes, I'm Tiger." She looks at Rigel "Well what is your name" 

Rigel looks at Dartz "Well, you can thank her my name exists since I didn't have one. So I think it is proper for Dartz to give you my name" 

Dartz look at Rigel in a why you make me do this face then tell Tiger "His name is Rigel, I gave him that name after a Star in our universe" Dartz look at Tiger 

Tiger nods "Ah I see, well Rigel is a blue star in the sky" Tiger then asks "How did you three get here? It seems you guys have already spend time together." Tiger was now wanting information about what had happened.

Dartz, Rigel, and Shaman told Tiger about their situation, ask them to talk about their first arrival, their first time dying, their first time meeting each other, etc. Tiger in turn reply to them what had happened in her journey and realized there was something wrong with their timing. 

Rigel is now recalled what Tiger said "You're saying you got here now by a water lantern that led you to this train track we are standing beside and that you have woken up nearly 2 weeks ago?"

Shaman added to the conversation "Yet but both Dartz and me only woken up almost a week ago, Hmm it seems we all didn't wake up at the same time except Rigel here. He had no time or recognization of time and also he not like us"

Tiger asks "What do you mean he is not like us?"

Dartz reply to Tiger's question "He seems to be like us, but what makes him different from us is that he unable to access the menu like us" Dartz look at Rigel

Rigel simply added to Dartz "I'm unable to understand who I am, but I do have a gut feeling that I'm not whoever you three are. After all, I can see that you have knowledge that is not in my database but I would not worry too much about it"

Tiger thinks about it "Well are you an NPC? because that seems reasonable that what you might be in this place."

Rigel replies in return "Please don't call me NPC, although I don't mind it, I'm afraid that might offend others that might be like me. After all, it is only through your point of view from your old world that you would call something like me NPC. Where ever we are at the moment doesn't matter, for we are in a similar situation. So as far as I can see, I'm a living being just as much as you are" Rigel made a point that Tiger had now consider.

Tiger looks down a bit "Ah thank you for giving me a head up on it." Tiger felt a bit of guilt for putting Rigel in something that seems wrong "So Rigel since you're able to travel to different worlds that means you are stuck here."

Rigel answers "Well not necessary, as long I have you guys here I'm able to travel through your portals you guys drop but otherwise, I would only be able to open portals relationship with me like somehow opening portal to the districts in this place. So I can say, I'm trapped here due to my limitation." 

Tiger nodded "I see, I see"

Rigel now ask the important question "Now, are you willing to join us in fighting in the districts" 

Tiger sat down and thought about it "I would say, Yes" Tiger didn't seem to hesitate on the answer "If a friend in need some help then I would lend my hand out"

Rigel smiled "It seems you guys are a bunch of optimistic people. Helping a stranger request, thank you"

Tiger slaps Rigel in the back "We are friend now, so quit acting so humble" She giggle about it.

The four in the Horizon Ward were enjoying their time together as they prepare for the next district they will encounter. Yet they were unaware that future challenges will be more extreme than before, it will not only be the bullet hell that will challenge them, there existed a problem that is now an unlying problem that one just barely touches just now. Their next challenge awaits them in the third district, Zeshir District meanwhile the second district, Ashrin District will be conquered by then.

-End of Chapter-