The Change (18)

Time has passed over, their completion of the Eury District was completed by Shaman herself alone with the help of Rigel. Their next one was also completed by Tiger and Dartz who came back after their incident in the unknown world as they manage to complete the Yokemi District in a faster time than ever compare to the other district due to their new enhanced power in which soon learn that it began to provide themselves faster reaction and increasing their speed at which they moved. For now, Rigel was once at the Horizon Ward all alone for which they are preparing to take on the next District. 

Rigel began talking to himself about their situation "Aikasuyuri hasn't appeared in the last couple district nor anyone ever since Zeshir moment. Hmm, weird..." He look at the world and took notice "The Horizon Ward is changing? Why is it changing now...wait no, it must be gradually been changing ever since we had beaten the first district." He notice that the water has risen a few inches from before as the water too began to show signs of waves more than usual. Even though the world may have the occasional ships that pass by with no sign of life on board that causes waves but otherwise is nothing at the moment that causes the waves to increase in size or water rising. Rigel walked on top of the water near the train track, as he walked around a bit to begin thinking about the situation and for a split second in the edge of his field of view he saw a giant Pink Tree but before he managed to turn to look at and saw nothing there. "What was that?" He doesn't sense anything even with his power but then thought about himself "Am I seeing things?" He shook his head as he grabbed his Cap and took a look at it "Have I been remembering something that I used to be" He holds tightly to his hat "I must make a change, even if she doesn't want it" Rigel began to act a bit abnormal as he put his hat on "Why am I doing this again?" He looked at his hand then he cover his face his hand "Why am I rambling on with random topics in my head now, I need to focus on my mission... mission?" He stop himself the moment he mention it as he began to realize once more that he giving himself new information that he had yet not known to himself. "Mission... no, This isn't no mission, this is a chance for us to make a change..." He slaps himself "Stop rambling all this weird nonsense. I need to get ready for the next district" He took a deep breath and wait for the return of the group after their break but he suddenly cough a bit.

-Time had pass by-

Dartz had arrived early to the Horizon Ward, and show that Rigel was sitting down all alone staring out into the sea, as he was infatuated with the sea but his eyes speak differently upon closer inspection as Dartz had approached him quietly. As she spoke to herself in her mind "Weird, never seen him act like this before" she taps him on the shoulder

Rigel jumped surprisingly as he turn to look at Dartz "Gosh, you spook me" He stood up as his reflection of his eyes seem to be back normal "Sorry, It is indeed the time ready for the next Rekai District" 

Dartz giggles as she looks at him "Well then I'm ready now, we are just going to have to wait for the rest to arrive so we all get to see the next District though." She smiled and sat down on the edge "After all, we will probably have to wait for the slowish one who is the sleeping head Shaman." 

Rigel chuckled "Well Shaman always arrived late doesn't she" 

Tiger suddenly arrived "I'm here!" She had a big grin as the dark skin reflected well with her beautiful blue hair "Well then who is not here yet?"

Rigel "Only Shaman and Consta isn't here yet" 

Consta suddenly spoke out of nowhere as she walked out behind Tiger "Don't assume I wasn't here at all in the first place. Besides, I expected more out of you, and for not being so uh you know what I mean."  Consta quickly made over to the portal area where their next district challenge lies. 

Rigel sighs a bit "Well then it just leaves Shaman not here for the time being, also remember this time we will only have two attend the fight, while the other two will observe and tap in once the other two are looking for a break."

Dartz nodded and stood beside Rigel "I will pair up with Tiger and Shaman will pair up alongside Consta when we get in there when Shaman arrived. So we could get far while getting both Tiger and Consta better at their Bullet Hell dodging skill."

Tiger nodded in agreement with Consta "Yep, after all both Dartz and Shaman are the best at this compared to us right Consta!"

Consta agreed with Tiger "Yes they are our best here, but we need to improve our skill too to be at their level or better after all these Bullet Hell aren't getting any easier" 

Shaman appeared in a hurry as she had a bedridden hairstyle and clothes are crumpled a bit "I'm here! I didn't oversleep!" She was in a bit of a rush for the look of everything on her. 

Rigel look at Shaman "You can take fix yourself first before we can begin if you like, is not like we are on a limited time"

Dartz and Tiger giggle as Consta sigh.

Shaman looked down at herself and look at them as she giggles "Hehehe I guess so" Shaman quickly went to fix herself up to her hair and dress "Well then shall we head into Rekai District" Shaman head over to Consta was, as she waited for the rest to come over to them.

Everyone eventually made their way over and hop through the portal that was now open to them, it led them into the Rekai district. All 5 individuals appeared on the platform that was floating like the usual, but there was the same shape that existed in Yokemi District that was floating in the air but it didn't do anything at the time. Now in Rekai District, everyone looked around but then Dartz pointed up as the black platform slowly dropdown in front of them.

Aikasuyuri was standing on it along with someone else, another similar-looking girl but she was in color black compared to Aikasuyuri's looks. She was too also a fox-girl, with a black theme look on her. Aikasuyuri spoke up "Long time no see you fellow conquerors, and you" Aikasuyuri was staring at Rigel. 

Rigel stared back at her "I hope you don't plan on kidnapping me again"

The Black fox-girl who was standing next to Aikasuyuri spoke"Sister, has no plan to capture you again you disgusting thing, just leave us alone and besides why are you even here, you don't even attend the fight yourself."

Aikasuyuri has spoken "Don't worry, we will get him someday, but for now, all these conquerors will try to defeat our district" She smiled "After all, I love to see them suffer in our district while doing so" She forcibly teleport everyone onto the platform for the bullet hell and excluded Rigel as she turns to look at Rigel "I hope you can handle our next challenge, after all, you can only do so much for them can you~"

-End of Chapter-