The Awaken Wanderer (13)

Rigel found himself in a place of nothingness only the endless sea with a huge blue eclipse Horizon in front of him as he hold onto his wounds that receive earlier from Bob's Airship. As he saw Aikasuyuri stepping out of the Horizon. "It seems you still after me, like your fellow Box-Cat."

Aikasuyuri looks at him and without a single speck of emotion on her face "Well, after all, you aren't supposed to be interfering with district and leading those invaders through my worlds. Even looking at everything in the past and going around looking for information on you, yet I can't believe there was not a single thing about who you are and what you are and the only certain thing I can say is that your existence is a foreign system of some kind from somewhere else. Something that used the Horizon Energy to born in it to reap it of what it is and use it against me."

Rigel tries to heal his wounds while talking but it seems slowed "Who knows, after all, I ain't going to say anything to you, but as long I'm here I will do what I had planned from the beginning to move on forward." 

Aikasuyuri suddenly blasts a force of energy at Rigel and knocking him down onto the sea top "Well, regardless I'm here to kill you from this world after all while you're in my domain I can ensure you will be dead, sadly I won't be able to kill the rest since they are different from you but I will keep them in a perpetual cycle of death."  Aikasuyuri summon a huge circle over them and needles of energy were fired upon Rigel. 

Rigel quickly raises his hand above his head as a blue energy shield appears over him to block the needle bullet energy. 

Aikasuyuri suddenly appeared in front of him and kicked him across the sea top. As the needles above her go through her as she didn't exist as she slowly step forward Rigel "Don't even try"

Rigel barely had enough time to pulled up another shield to cover himself after getting interrupted by Aikasuyuri to protect himself from the needle strike as he stood up from the sea top in pain. "Damn't" He looks at Aikasuyuri as he felt the kick in his side with his hand and felt blood "She kicked that hard to damage my body" 

Aikasuyuri without missing a single step toward Rigel "Don't worry about that kick, there are more than that kick can do" 

Rigel became confused "What do you-" He fell down his knees as grab his left side as the pain suddenly spike as began to tear up a bit. 

Aikasuyuri smiled "I made sure to also disrupted your bodily system too" She slowly step forward more as she was no farther from 8 meters.

Rigel felt the pain eating him away "Is your Horizon energy that eating me away my ability to stay alive isn't it" He try to stand up but failed to stand as he feels a slow creep of energy seeping deeper into his body's system as he tries to reverse the effect with his power.

Aikasuyuri finally came up to him and grab him by the cheek area "Well aren't you special, already finding ways to reserve my effect" She toss him onto the ground on his back and stood over him. 

Rigel looks at her as he tries to speak "Well, even without me they will beat you... after all they had done it before and- Ack!"

Aikasuyuri with her single footstep on top of his wound on his side "Those invaders won't have a chance, even earlier they only manage to get this far is because of you. You have given them the ability to move forward but without you, they might have already given up"

Rigel grabs her ankle as he looks at her with fury in his eyes "They might have lost if I wasn't there but now I entrust them with something greater. Even without me, they can achieve with their abilities and friends that will come after my death" He tried to force her foot off his wound.

Aikasuyuri kicked across his face as he slumps lifelessly as his hand on her ankle drop onto the water. "Hmph, I thought you would put up a fight, I guess Bob has given quite the trouble." She pushes his body down with her feet as Rigel's body slowly sinks below the water top. She turns as she was about to head back into the Horizon but senses a breach into her world as she spun around to attack it but a purple blade cuts through her cheeks and her white hair on her shoulder. 

 Dartz came through a shattered space in the air with two purple blades as she had the eyes of a predator hunting her prey as a dry tear can be seen on her face, as she had a glowing symbol on her chest above her breast. "Don't you dare touch him" Her voice was cold as her eyes as she kick Aikasuyuri in the side of the head.

Aikasuyuri suddenly disappeared and reappeared away from the kick a couple of meters away to avoid the kick from Dartz as she felt her cut on her face from earlier as she look at the blood on her hand.

Dartz quickly dives into the water and grab Rigel's body from the water as she heads back up above the water as she carries Rigel on her shoulder as she turns to look at Aikasuyuri who stared at her blood and then her hair that cut off.

Aikasuyuri's face suddenly crush into pure anger as her eyes glowed in the stronger color of gold and blue as she glared at Dartz. "To think, that you Invaders will become this irritating" She began to build up energy around her as it seem to correlate with her emotion. 

Dartz didn't care what she had to say but said one thing to her. "I'll save you too, Aika" 

Aikasuyuri had no idea what Dartz was talking about "Save me...Still going on with that, I don't know what you're talking about!" Aikasuyuri raise her hand at Dartz and Rigel.

Dartz suddenly break through the space as she once came through and then they separated themselves from Aikasuyuri as the space closed. Once she came back out of the space travel ability she fell upon the flower bed of the Garden Cage along with Rigel as she quickly got back up to check on Rigel's status. "Please tell me, I got there soon enough" She quickly check on his body as she listen to his heart. She carefully listens to hear a single beat of a heartbeat but there was only silence that spoke to her ear. "No...it can't be" She fell into despair "Even after awaking my power... I still couldn't do anything!" She couldn't do anything as she probably knew that she was too late to save him, as her tears once again fall once more. A sudden stroke of hand wipes her tears away. 

Rigel spoken "Did I gave you a freight did I" He wipe her tear away and smiled. 

Dartz look at Rigel and became upset "Were you playing with me!" She smacks him in his wound and then hugs him 

Rigel slowly hugs back "Sorry, about it... Aikasuyuri just gave my entire body a shock from that kick" His tears drop on her shoulder as they were hugging "I thought I might not ever see you guys ever again...even though I might not spend enough time with you all, I only have you guys" He smiled

Dartz and Rigel spend the day hugging as both Shaman and Tiger arrived at the Garden Cage and hanged out with them. Rigel went to an explanation of what had happened to him, also explain that when Aikasuyuri kicked him in the head her ability to disturbed body function impacted his brain which shut down everything in his body, as he doesn't know why he has awoken once again but regarded that to his energy within might had to jumpstart everything after cleansing the energy that shut him down in the first place. Rigel once again thought about what his power can do as he always questioning his existence. 

Rigel was fully recovered after a few days of rest as he sat top of the train station in Horizon Ward after he secure it again then began thinking about his existence. "Hmm, what am I? why I am curious about my existence so much. I'm not from the Horizon, nor their world? then what am I"

An unfamiliar voice came from below him "Well that means you're aren't real"  A person with blue hair with whiten skin has spoken as she had a masculine voice too with a headphone-like thing around her ears.

Rigel looks at her "What?"

-End of Chapter-