The ??? Princess (38)

Dartz awoke from her death from respawning, feeling an absolute dread over her body. "I..." She quickly turn to look around and spotted Aikasuyuri. "No..." She became angry at Aikasuyuri and lost for words at the same time. She couldn't think of anything to yell at Aika and failed to come up with an idea. 

Aikasuyuri smiled at Dartz. "Oh dear Dartz, you have miscalculated me." She snap her finger and music began to play in the background of the world. "I, Aikasuyuri of the Horizon, will declare the Biyu District, its beginning." 

Dartz glared at Aikasuyuri. "I don't care if I miscalculated this! I will not lose to you!" In reaction to Aikasuyuri, Dartz had pulled herself together. "I will not stay here while you can banter about me! I will beat this Biyu District in one go!" Dartz felt the air begin to change such as their rush of wind began to appear from somewhere. Also, there were no bullets flying at Dartz despite the music has already begun. 

Aikasuyuri giggle. "If you can keep your word." All of sudden a white dragon landed next to Aikasuyuri. The dragon was smooth, without scales nor skins or fur but resemble a smooth plastic or metal look. It had no eyes like a normal dragon mentioned in myths or legends, and it was large as a 2-3 story building. Then Aikasuyuri smiled at the dragon and then look at Dartz. "Well then, I hope you enjoy this friend of mine joining alongside the fight."

Dartz began to remember her past memories in this game and spoke to herself in her head. "Wait, I remember. This dragon appeared after the defeat of Biyu District." Without a second, Dartz quickly jump out of the way, as a beam of energy fired straight at her. Dartz watches the dragon's next moves and kept watch of Aika too. 

The white dragon flew up into the sky and open the black pitch world to a wormhole of some kind and then enter the wormhole. Aikasuyuri was standing in the center of the arena and she then float up to the wormhole. 

Dartz was watching the scene before her "What is going on?" She felt herself begin to float up before it forcibly pulled her harder and she smashes onto a floating platform that formed out of nowhere. "That really hurts." She look up from the platform she hit and it seem she was being pulled onto the platform at a 45-degree angle upside-down. She spotted the bullets are beginning to form from the center where Aika was at. She quickly tries to get up but felt awkward since she began to feel her center of gravity being pulled in multiple directions. She sees that there are multiple platforms forming around her and has to make a move soon before the bullets strike her. "What is this..." She make a quick decision and attempted to jump to one of the longer platforms to dodge the incoming bullets. She felt her body shift to the gravity of a platform and it pulled her to the platform. Due to this change of gravity, she landed arms first onto the platform and a pop can be heard from her shoulder as she landed. Felt instant pain in her left shoulder as she tries to get back up. "F#*K! I pop my shoulder out of place." She looks at her left shoulder and sees it is hard to move and limp. "It hurts..." She without a beat stepped out of the way of the bullets. "What is this...Biyu District wasn't anything like this..." She suddenly realized that certain platforms were turning red. "Wait is this..." She felt a burning pain in her feet, she look at the ground and realized she was standing on one too. She felt a deep fear inside her spark that her death was incoming. "This is a...kill zone." The gravity of the platform pulled her into the red platform and it consume her whole. The platform slowly turns back to its normal coloring. 

Aikasuyuri smiled as the music dies down. "Another life was gone. Another start shall begin soon enough." She began to stare into space. "Why am I...doing this?" She felt this deep feeling inside her soul as she looks down at her hand. "I must do this..." She felt Dartz respawning back to life as she turns to look at her. 

Dartz respawn as she was on all four and shivering as she felt this feeling again. She tries to get rid of the feeling of dread over her body by holding herself together. "This feeling is eating me..." Dartz look up at Aikasuyuri. "Damn't!" She stood up slowly and glared at Aika.