Roz Astéri (42)

A quiet dew scene played out, as the flower patches breeze slightly in their enclosed space, Dartz lay quietly in their sleep next to their tree, peacefully under the trance of their dream deep within in their mind as in their hand, laid broken device that giving off a dying wisp of blue energy. Their rest was deep and calm as the chirping of voices was not too far from the place of their lay. In a glass dome of a garden-like structure was the Heroes. They were all sitting down on the bench, as they try recollected their memories of the Biyu District before their reunion together at the end.

Consta held onto their head as she felt extremely torn. "What to do now, After surviving that hell hole of bullet hell." 

Deyla still somehow kept their smile after all this suffering and work they had done. "We will continue what we had done before! Fight the next Bullet Hell."

Shaman quietly spoke. "Um, can we do anymore... without any consequence" She had small tears dripping from her face. "We still lost memories in this triple District Fight... even with Rigel's energy it didn't even prevent our loss even if we did win." She wipes her tears away. "I don't even remember much left... Not many memories are left..." She holds her hand together.

Deyla hugs Shaman to comfort her. "We know... but now what should we do with Dartz and the missing Rigel."

Tiger was sitting in a thinking position as she look up at all of them. "How should we deal with Dartz? Dartz probably will no longer have contact with a guy."

Consta sighed heavily. "That NPC has control of Rigel and probably as well the Horizon Ward. The Horizon Ward is in a constant state of Storm that causes those rains and water torrents."

Tiger added to Consta's conversation. "We couldn't even stay in there, but we still have that broken thing that Dartz have in their hand to comfort their nightmare now. It is leaking the remaining energy left. How did you manage to get it in your hand, Shaman."

Shaman looks up at Tiger. "I don't remember exactly, It was during that last part in the Biyu District. I just noticed it in my clothing pocket when we were in this world after we tried to stay in Horizon Ward." 

Deyla looks at Consta. "Um, If I remember correctly. Consta didn't you work on technology or something? So could you figure out what that broken thing does or fix it?"

Consta shook their head. "I could do it if it was just technology stuff like coding but I can't fix parts back together." 

An unfamiliar voice suddenly rings through everyone from behind them which caught everyone's attention but next to Dartz's body. A female voice of soft, yet stern voice took everyone by surprise. "Poor Girl, She wants everything just to go well." She had long pink hair curled at the ends and a white sailor military cap with a gold metal ornament. She was on her knee next to Dartz in her pink and white clothing, as she turn to look at the Heroes. "I hope you don't mind my existence here." Her eyes were a beautiful deep pink with white that give off a sparkling feel. She waves her hand at them with a beautifully soft smile.

The Heroes quickly stood up to look at the new visitor, being very cautious of her as they got out of the glass structure they were in but watching closely at the Pink Hair Girl. Tiger stood in front of everyone as they were most cautious. Consta took a close look at this pink hair girl while behind Tiger. Shaman slowly follows up with the rest of everyone as she gently looks around their shoulders. Deyla seem very interested in this new person appearing. 

Shaman steps forward in front of everyone and was the first to speak to their new visitor. "Um, could you explain to me who you are and what is your name?"

The pink hair girl in white stood up and dust herself off. She put her hand on her large chest, and face them. "I'm unable to reveal my true name, but you can refer to me as Roz Asteri. If that were good enough to suffice your curiosity." She was wearing a unique design compared to everyone here, she had pinkish-white armor on her arms and legs but nowhere else that would protect the central core of her body. She was wearing a weird yet beautiful integrated military outfit that should not match her armor but it fit pretty well together. "I can't state who I am. I have been told by my commander."