Echoes of Roars (29)

Dartz felt the whole weight of her duty fall upon her shoulder as she attempts to save Deyla and Shaman. As each second ran throughout her mind the world around her slowed down to a pace where she felt like each second was hours in between each other. As she was seeing the incoming laser from the satellite from above and shots from the Airship closed on Deyla and Shaman. The steps of her feet ring inside her head as she took each step to save the two who are at endangered of being wiped out. A hand with a white glove reached in front of her face as she didn't care about it but that fact was something that she would come to hate in the future. She try to duck under the hand that reached out for her, but in her attempt to avoid she realized it came to be a futile attempt to escape it as the full length of the arm came in front of her face and wrap her around her neck and body. She came to a full stop as she was pulled back from her endeavor to save Deyla and Shaman which she watched in front of her as both of her friends were killed in front of her by the attack. Her face turned swirled in emotion untold while she watched the deaths of her friend in front of her. Her feelings were mixing into a horrible assortment of negative energy as she threw her face around to turn at the person who stop her attempt to save the friends who were in danger. "How could do this!!" She glared at Rigel with her sharp purple eyes that could cut him in two, as her emotion boiled down from shock, sadness, loss, and into anger in all a second. She brought tears down her face, but her face shows no sign of sadness but anger directly at Rigel. She smack the arm that kept her from saving the two who were wiped out. 

Rigel looked at her with decisiveness in his decision to stop Dartz from saving them. "I had to. No matter what you had done, you will never have enough time to save them from their death. You will only be adding yourself to their deaths." He looks away from Dartz, to look away from the deathly glare from Dartz. "I will not let you die by your attempt in saving others." He found himself on an impossible road once more but a choice he must make.

Dartz turns punched Rigel in the stomach in anger. "How could you let them die! I thought you wanted to protect us! I thought you promise us!" She swung once more at Rigel.

Rigel catches her fist. "I protected you."

Bob cut into their argument. "It was fun watching you two fight over so little things, but now! I make sure you die fighting each other!" He turns the Airship to face the two to finish them off. 

Dartz quickly spun around to look at Bob "Shut up!! I don't wanna hear another f*cking word! out of your f*cking mouth! I'm done! I'm done in letting these Horizon Districts take away my friends and who they are as individuals!" Her anger roared in such a state in which her own body seems to glow in purple in certain places in which they were symbols appearing in purple shades on her body. Her personality had changed from the usual, she was no longer the calm collected purple hair individual. As her roar of the wrath inside her shook the world around her, the power of whatever was hidden inside her cracked the reality just a bit.

Bob the Box Cat stumbled back a bit as he was taken aback by the scene in front of him as he only spoke to himself. "No way, impossible. Even now only Horizon power should only be the only active thing here. I made sure that no other ability will work under any condition... no no..." Bob began to sense something was wrong here and made no hesitation to get ready to fire his Airship's weapons at Dartz and Rigel. "I will not let them have a chance to use their power." As he was about to attack all of a sudden something from the edge of his eyes caught his attention before he made his full attempt. A beam of a shot flew up at the satellite from the distance and struck the satellite. The satellite fell from the sky and crashes into Bob's Airship, which severely damaged the Airship but didn't destroy it outright. Bob looks directly at the area where the attack came from, in which he sees a Battleship floating toward them. "No, impossible! It can't be them!" He turn his face in fury upon the sight of the Battleship that approached them. "I will not let them ever step fore anymore!" He seemly was holding his energy within him as he release it all out upon the sight of the Battleship as the blue energy unleash from his body.