Star anew above the water (2)

Dartz stood there as they shook their head, "Don't worry about it... If you aren't him? then who are you if you even remember" Dartz took a couple of steps closer to take a closer look at him and can somewhat think why this individual looks very similar to the one who she remembers but all of sudden that individual she thought of disappeared from her memories and comes to a dead-end in her thought. 

The male individual look at Dartz  "I don't remember anything, nor a name of mine... All I remember is coming into existence in this world. All I know is that I'm waiting for a group of individuals of special capability and maybe some more. In this world of Horizon Ward, You're the first to arrive here and I feel some more will arrive later on." He looks upon his hand "So what is your name? You have yet to introduce yourself to me".

Dartz took a bow of salutation "Dartz it is" after her bow, she wonders why she had been talking a lot more all of sudden, not once she spoke to anyone in the game beforehand. She thought it could be because she is not as shy or a new individual herself or her body is not restricting her. Whatever it was, she now willing to talk to others, but how would she talk to her former friends if she met them. Then looking upon the male individual once more she saw that his white mix blue hair was long for a man as it reaches his shoulders and maybe a little more down his back.

The man thought about her name then turn to look at her "Dartz, does this place look familiar to you?" He seems confident in his question "After all, you seem to recognize it right away when you appeared in this world".

Dartz nods as she then points out into the sea "If I remember it correctly, there is an Aircraft Carrier that goes through this place" She seemed to understand how the world work but realize there was a missing wall of fame in front of the small train station. She notices not even buttons for it doesn't even exist in this world just like her own world. Everything she experiences so far has shown that whatever is happening now is not the same as the game she once knew. This reality she experiencing now is something new. 

The man simply nodded and thought of something "Since I don't have a name for myself, would you mind calling me something that you prefer to call me?" He understood Dartz earlier but didn't question whether she was right or not but trusted her.

Dartz took a small amount of time thinking of a name for him "How about Rigel? It was the biggest blue star of this one area in space" Dartz came up with the name from her previous reality memories.

Rigel smile and look at the sea "Maybe that name will do for now, but it best to check out this world over here" Rigel step down onto the railroads within the sea as he steps to the location of where the original hub area was. "Here, It seems that it will not open unless I force an opening to this place" Rigel opens his hand as small blue orbs and wave flow from his hand up to the sky.

Dartz followed Rigel unto the water to the hub area where she didn't see anything there yet "So is there suppose to be something here?" Dartz looked at Rigel.

Rigel with his left-hand swing across his face, then a portal was ripped open to expose itself into this world. The portal was pulled into this world successfully but the portal itself was locked with texts circling the portal that says 2/3. "Also it seems it wants three individuals or more to enable us to enter the portal itself" He then let it go, as the portal itself disappear into thin air.

Dartz looks at Rigel then questions him "Why do you know how to do this in the first place? Also, there was no way of me even understanding how you figure out how to open a portal like this in the first place" Dartz seems to distrust Rigel after his action.

Rigel thought about it for a bit "I have no idea how I did it without my knowledge, I could only simply say that I had a feeling, no feeling will not describe it... I felt like I was compelled to do it without my will so to per se."  He seems to tell the truth from his voice as he walks past Dartz and back unto the train station platform.