A star fallen over the horizon (30)

The red blood fell upon the airship as the world around them slowed to a complete stop and eventually settle quietly. Dartz stood over Rigel as she had her blade straight through Rigel's chest. Dartz quickly notice that the district entirely came to a stop in the sense of times she let go of her weapon that was now stuck inside Rigel. "Rigel. What are you doing..." She became quiet whether she saw what Rigel is doing or the time around them seemly stop.

Bob the Box cut the quiet silence shortly after Dartz did. "Why did you do it? Why did you, the rouge thing protect me? You disgusting thing." He was staring into their eyes of Rigel. 

Rigel slowly smiled at Bob, while having a blade stuck inside him. "Because you were calling for help did you not?" He looks back at Dartz. "Like before there was no way for me to stop this fight without the others, so we must have another way to defeat this district. Is by asking for Bob to be willing to give up." 

Dartz yelled at Rigel. "What do you mean? This isn't Zeshir District, we have help! Besides, we already beat this district did we not? After all, we are both touching this ship and all we have to do is say the thing like before." 

Rigel shook his head. "It is impossible for me to do so. I can't shut down this thing nor beat the district myself. I'm not considered the same as you guys. I just know for some reason that I can't affect the world itself to this extent. Do I can do much but not everything on the Horizon is within my abilities. We needed the others to finish this, beside we are here now, so I say we convince Bob here to comply.

Bob spat at Rigel's idea of complying. "Why should I! You are a thing that should never exist and yet you're asking me to give up right here and now in front of you!" He stood up and angrily stated his reason. "I will never let such a rouge thing ever exist as long you are with them!"

Rigel look at Bob. "I'm not with them. Those individuals on the boat." He seems to do well despite having a weapon stuck inside him. "I'm here to help Aikasuyuri. Besides don't you feel better than before don't you."

Bob realized that he wasn't hurt by Dartz earlier after being tossed. "What?" He felt himself as he further confirmed that he wasn't hurt and then looked at Rigel with mixed feelings. "Are you trying to play with me? Are you messing with me? Explain to me-" Bob was cut off as Dartz made attempted to grab Bob from behind Rigel.

Rigel grips tightly onto Dartz's forearm with his single hand preventing her from grabbing Bob. "Don't you dare try to hurt him? We need him."

Dartz grabs Rigel with her other arm and tries to make her release his grip on her. "Why are you protecting him? He killed our friends and yet you stop me! We don't need his dam help to defeat this district! We will keep going until we smash him into bits!" Despite all her attempts to make Rigel let go of her, it was impossible.

Rigel looks sad without turning to look at Dartz. "Yet you said you want to protect our friends did you not?" His tone of voice lower a bit. "If we keep going, there will be changes of course that will never be the same, if I die at any moment during the raid, you know full well we will lose your memories and the others." He took a moment. "I have to say, Dartz. You changed despite what I had said earlier... it is my fault." He looks at Bob.

Bob stared at Rigel. "boo hoo, it seems you two are at each other throat again... heh... but why are you doing this to me! You had harmed Aika-sama and yet you think that you can convince me that you trying to help me. Prove to me! that you aren't with them!"

Rigel replied in response to Bob's question. "Did I ever call you by your subject name as they did?"

Bob collapsed on his knee. "Wait. How did you." He stares at Rigel. "After all, they never...how...No..." He went quiet in the face of such an answer.