A quiet answer (43)

Dartz was crying in front of everyone, she was wiping her tears away. She felt a giant burden on her own soul as she cried.

Deyla came to comfort Dartz. "What do you mean? what happened?" 

Tiger began to ask. "Wait, you know what was happening to Rigel?"

Roz Asteri turns to look at everyone before anyone asks what is happening. "Don't ask anymore. Let it be for now, we have time for the next one. She is not feeling well, let her release her emotions before she tells you what is happening."

Consta look at Roz Asteri. "She needs to tell us what is happening. After all, she promised us after the districts that she will explain what will happen."

Roz Asteri look at Consta. "I can ensure that I want you to wait. After all you guys just recently just defeated the three districts. You all need rest, You can't just go around stirring up everyone's heart."

Tiger sigh. "True, but how do we even know we have time to rest? After all every single second counts for our friend, Rigel. He is being kept locked up since he isn't back and Dartz has done something to him."

Roz Asteri cross their arms. "No need to worry about him, Commander told me that he will live, or should be alive by the time you reach him. You will have no need to"She was cut off before she managed to finish her speaking by Consta throwing a punch at Roz Asteri. She dodged right out of the way. "I wouldn't want you attacking me."

Consta was getting angry. "Stop telling us what we should be doing! I don't care what you have to say! At least with Rigel, he allowed us to make a choice! Even if it was not perfect of him to do so but with you, you showed up to us and started rambling about how we should work!" Consta was yelling at her with such anger that it broke their voice a little. "You're never our friends! you have never helped us before."

Shaman spoke behind Consta. "Please, we don't need to get too upset at them. I don't like them saying that to us too. I feel like we don't need to go overboard with this. I feel bad about being mean to them."

Tiger stand next to Roz Asteri. "Sorry, we won't follow the advice you have given us but thank you for helping us a little with the thing you given us. We will rest for a tiny bit but we need to get ready for the next fight. We don't know if we have all the time to rest for a while." Tiger felt something was wrong inside their own heart as they thought about their mind. "Why does it hurt a bit to deny their help..."

Roz Asteri looks down. "Hmph, fine do it your way. Although I do have one warning for you all."

Deyla looked up at Roz Asteri from behind them since they were next to Dartz. "Warning?"

Roz Asteri turn to look at Deyla. "Yes, a warning. I recommend you all to remain away from other worlds that you have on your lists." She became so serious that her gazing eyes pierced through everyone as she looked at everyone's eyes. "If any of you guys dare leave the world that's not related to previous worlds or that not of your home world. You will never return to help each other. Also, I'm leaving it vague on purpose too, knowing it will only attract it to your location so I recommend you stay safe away from other worlds after you finish rescuing everyone close to you." She turns away from everyone. "I will be busy doing my things now since you guys aren't too keen on my help... Just please don't go anywhere outside what I said. It is just dangerous..." She mumbled something else after her speech but it was too quiet for one person. Then she disappeared from the world in one second, leaving the heroes all to themselves.

A pair of black fox ears perk up after Roz Asteri left. She then folded her ears then thought. Shaman heard what Roz Asteri had said but everyone else didn't hear it since they were all too far and not good at hearing smaller things since they didn't have ears like Shaman.