Before the awaking (48)

The sound of the open sea still runs, the air still clear with a warmth close to Dartz's arms and chest. She felt a gentle grab on her shoulders while asleep. Then she woke up and began to look around and saw that a group of people surrounded her and Rigel. Just as she tried to move she felt her body was exhausted and in pain.

Tiger was the first to speak out of the entire group around Dartz, giving Dartz a lap pillow. "Look at that, you're finally awake." Then Shaman who was on their knee gently pulled the clothes of Dartz. "Thank goodness, that you're safe and sound." Deyla was sitting next to Shaand man and then spoke. "Well, it seems you're a tough nut to crack." Consta held Dartz down on her back and pointed at Dartz. "Stay down, it seems that your body isn't acting normal." 

Dartz decided to stay down on her back while still holding on tightly to Rigel. "Where is Roz Asteri?"

Consta turn look behind her and pointed at Roz Asteri who was standing out about 3 meters away from them and was looking out into the sea. "She hasn't been talkative after she told us about what happened to you and herself. Sounds like she dealing with something herself. Also, we heard what has happened to you and that NPC... As well with Aikasuyuri too." 

Deyla interjects. "Well, what should we do now? We have no way of getting back to Aikasuyuri. Beside that." She took out the Golden ornament that Dartz had been carrying for a while. "This thing is out of juice."

Tiger pulled the cheek of Dartz. "You need to take care of yourself better. You were asleep for hours on end and besides that, your clothes are all in tatters and ripped apart."

Shaman blushing then added to Tiger's comment. "We can see a bit of your body and underwear that you have. Luckily you have Rigel's covering most of it all. Besides that, you're holding to him so tightly that we couldn't take him off of you."

Dartz blushes and tries to cover herself a little more to hide her skin. "Quit looking." loosened up the grip on Rigel and looked at his face. "He hasn't woken up?"

Roz Asteri then suddenly spoke. "He still needs more rest, his body is severely weakened from what Saikai did to him." She turned to look at them. "Well since you're all awake beside Rigel. We have someone waiting for us to get up, she has been quite angry and readily to kill us but-"

A thunderstruck and shook the world as the sea began to roar. The world was turning darker and there were 3 pairs of angelic wings attached to a humanoid body with, a pristine blue halo, beautiful white hair, and purple eyes that radiated a flame. Her clean white clothes like of wedding dress with blue tattoos and patterns on her skin, hair, and wings shine in the darkening world. 

Sorano of the Horizon

"You damn Demons!"

"How dare you... She was our hope... Our bastion."

"Yet even that, you robbed us of her."

"Prepare yourselves, Demons. For when the time comes."

"You shall forfeit your blood in my hands."

"I, Sorano of the Horizon, shall avenge Aikasuyuri."

Dartz spoke up. "We didn't take her away and-"

Sorano silence Dartz. "Quiet! I know what has happened! You demons let her fall into the hands of another demon! She will experiment on and use it like before. Be thankful that I didn't just kill you here and now! Just know that you're the one who let everything fall apart, and I will make sure to kill you all and break you before I go after him." She was getting ready to leave them. "I can only give you a small thanks for messing up that monster of a demon's place and injuring him. So now leave! Before I changed my mind and ended you here!" The world began to fall apart as it was to confirm that it was over.