Chapter 2 "Kang Taehyun"

Who exactly was Taehyun to Y/n's life?

A few words wouldn't be able to explain his role in her life. It was too complicated and
catastrophic. It needed a whole damn essay.

Kang Taehyun, son of Kang Taeho and Kang Hyuna. A young CEO of KT Industries, and the owner and president of KT Innovations. A big-time, wealthy heir when he was still finishing his degree in college, a total genius and a wise man in everything, except love.

Married to the heiress of Lim Prime Holdings, now known as Kang Y/n. They've been married for nearly a year now and Y/n was doing everything she can to be the best wife for Taehyun.

However, Taehyun despised her. But he had to contain his anger or else he would lose KT Industries and the trust that his and her parents had for him. Engaged for a long period of time and around fourteen months ago, Taehyun was arranged to marry Y/n in two months and Taehyun had no choice but to agree. Their parents had this certain, very important, and obsessing goal..

And that was to beat Yuan organization, the one that had been giving a threat to the Lims and Kangs' positions in the South Korean Industry.

Taehyun had greed inside him. He was so ready to have KT Industries all to himself, but his parents were still taking a long and frustrating time to finally give the title to him to also be the owner of KT Industries.

To make it clear, Taehyun was the one who worked, started, and founded the KT Innovations with his abnormally genius self. That line of business was a fucking huge impact to the country's industry. The works under his label even reached the United States already.

But he admitted the fact that KT Industries was so much bigger, three times bigger as it was his father's power. That was why he wanted to own it so bad.

Difference of the two businesses KT Innovations only revolved on introducing new processes, services, or products to the world to affect positive change in the business.

Improving methods and inventions, or even starting from scratch. It made Taehyun earn billions to himself since he owned it from the very start.

While KT Industries revolved in aerospace manufacturing. Focused on designing, testing, selling aircrafts, rockets and missiles, spacecraft and many more. His father started it all but when he was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago, Taehyun immediately step up to handle the business and also managed to make it bigger. In short, if KT Innovations is big, then KT Industries is three times bigger. And Taehyun would do everything to own that.

He hated the fact that he got married this early to a woman that he doesn't even love or like. He hated the fact that he had to marry her for the beliefs of their families, that every wealthy family should be engaged and connected to another wealthy family through the marriage and union.

Most of all, the biggest reason that had caused so much hatred for him to feel, was because he thought that Y/n doesn't have a work and she was still just waiting to inherit her parents' possessions.

Taehyun thought that she was useless. She did nothing but just rest at their house, and would only go out to hang out with her friends and spend nights in different bars.

That was what he thought.

"Tyun, I think you should be more kinder to her by now." Beomgyu said.

The others seemed perplexed. Taehyun's mood faltered as he raised an eyebrow, showing that he didn't understand any shit from Beomgyu.

The boys already knew how crazy Taehyun's attitude and personality. Almost everytime they saw Taehyun and Y/n together, they always witness how he treated her so differently than other people. He treated her badly.