Chapter 23 "Figure It Out"

Two weeks passed and it had always been the same for Y/n and Taehyun.

Taehyun was her biggest weakness and she'd give in to all the things he wanted, even if it meant getting ruined all over again.

He was also a bastard, stupid enough to date someone else when he had a loving wife who always waited for him. He was dating the fashion designer for fun and past time, back at home he'd act like he has not done this sort of thing.

It broke Y/n's heart countless of times everytime she realized that Taehyun was practically dating someone else if it weren't for her who happened to be Taehyun's type who was a fashion designer.

Everytime she thought about this, she couldn't help but sigh in misery.

As for Taehyun, he had drifted further from finding out that his wife was actually Miss Y/n. He was blocking his own vision and feelings which led him to losing all the proofs he had in his mind. To top it, he pinned in his head that Miss Y/n was a professional and his wife was not. Clearly, she was nothing compared to Miss Y/n.

She was just some useless, jobless, and annoying brat to him. That's all he kept thinking over and over again.

Due to the incident two weeks ago, Taehyun became even more busier. He mostly spent his time at his office, tracking down that one guy which Y/n told him about.

Despite the awkward atmosphere, Y/n managed to report to Taehyun this matter by twisting the story and removing Jiya from what happened, otherwise, Taehyun will find out about her top secret.

For two weeks, he did his best in tracking down that man. All the Lims and Kangs had come to a conclusion that the guy was Yuan's pet. Their mortal and notorious enemy in business. Taehyun had always aimed to step on Yuan's pride and stop them from threatening his family and life.

These past months, the organization had been quiet. Taehyun didn't expect them to attack Y/n two weeks ago. Now, he could feel that he was close to catching them. Atleast blackmail them to shut them off forever.

"Aren't you planning to patch things up with Beomgyu hyung?"

Kai asked which made Taehyun glare at him. He ignored him and continued on his research, aggressively tapping on his keyboard.

"If he sends himself out of the country, maybe I will."

"Damn it, Tyun." Kai scoffed in frustration, "He's a friend."

"He held my wife-"

"So, you're jealous?" Kai asked, raising an eyebrow and he knew right away he did hit Taehyun's nerves because the latter wasn't on his chill facade anymore.

Simply, Taehyun replied, "Fucking not."

"Good answer," Kai snapped his fingers as he found it amusing, seeing his best friend confuse himself even more.

"Because I think, you should start choosing now. Miss Y/n or Kang Y/n?"

"What the fuck-"

"Seriously bro," Kai cut him off by standing up quick, "Do something! Figure it out. Find out what exactly you feel."

Taehyun shut his laptop off, slamming it close before he leaned his back on his chair. He rubbed his temple out of stress as he sighed in annoyance.

"And why should I?"

"Woah, do you really enjoy having two women to play with?"

"This is the part where I tell you to mind your own damn business."